Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Amps.............

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Amps.............

    ..........Are you guys currently using in your sytem ?

    I'm using a Parasound HCA3500 . It is a beast and sounds great with my LS6's.

    I'll try to post a pic here soon.
    A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

  • #2
    Originally posted by Tortured Monkey
    ..........Are you guys currently using in your sytem ?

    I'm using a Parasound HCA3500 . It is a beast and sounds great with my LS6's.

    I'll try to post a pic here soon.
    Tripath TA2024 amp... about 1/40th the power of the Parasound. :biglaugh:

    Comment


    • #3
      The Outlaw 770 powers my system.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dweekie
        Tripath TA2024 amp... about 1/40th the power of the Parasound. :biglaugh:

        But with a name like that it has got to sound good .:huge:
        A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bmf795
          The Outlaw 770 powers my system.
          Is that a 7 channel amp ?
          A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tortured Monkey
            Is that a 7 channel amp ?
            Yup! http://outlawaudio.com/products/7700.html

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tortured Monkey
              But with a name like that it has got to sound good .:huge:
              If you think that name sounds good, you should hear my Spud. 2W of tube muscle :jiggy: I don't go around showing off my Spud to just anybody..... :eyebrows:

              And I guess I can't forget to mention the Gizmo Monoblocks powering my desktop speakers right now either...

              Comment


              • #8
                Emotiva LPA-1, 2x BPA-1 and a Behringer EP2500 for the subs.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by skeeter99
                  That's the new amp with xlr outputs. I have the original. It has the ugly green power light that has lightened over the years. It powers my 850's, 200 and 300's and currently I have the other two channels running my OD100's out by the pool. It is good but I haven't ever had another amp to compare with it.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Outlaw 7100 - 7 channel amp

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bmf795
                      That's the new amp with xlr outputs. I have the original. It has the ugly green power light that has lightened over the years. It powers my 850's, 200 and 300's and currently I have the other two channels running my OD100's out by the pool. It is good but I haven't ever had another amp to compare with it.
                      Ahh got ya. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle :ufo:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Parasound JC-1s for the mains, Wyred4Sound 500 watt for everything else.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Virtue Two integrated as power amp for the left and right channels and Outlaw 7100 for remaining three channels. The Virtue Two is so good that I will be replacing remaining three channels with a pair of Virtue Ones. I did give the x-amp a shot but there was no competition.

                          Strata Mini/ref 100/ref 1
                          AV-1RS under construction

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TooManyToys
                            Parasound JC-1s for the mains, Wyred4Sound 500 watt for everything else.
                            Niiiice..


                            I've got an antique: McIntosh MC-2200 from 1979
                            Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Currently:

                              3 x Audiosource Amp300
                              2 x Audiosource Amp200 (haven't arrived yet)
                              Jeremy Gillow
                              Gear | Prev Gear | Movies | Music

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X