Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Onix Ref 1 drivers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Onix Ref 1 drivers

    Looks like the voice coil on my driver is f'd. Anyone here know where I can get my hands on a Onix Reference 1 driver?

    I asked some people at AVS, but havent heard anything back. Thanks guys.
    -I live in Madison, WI (what a boring sig right? :))

  • #2
    Actually, I realized that ordering the exact atohm driver in the Ref1s may not be possible. :(

    So, are there any good substitutes I can buy?
    -I live in Madison, WI (what a boring sig right? :))

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by youra6
      Actually, I realized that ordering the exact atohm driver in the Ref1s may not be possible. :(

      So, are there any good substitutes I can buy?
      Danny Riche of GR Research had a few drivers, give him a call.
      http://gr-research.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nick77
        Danny Riche of GR Research had a few drivers, give him a call.
        http://gr-research.com/
        Thanks! Any driver you recommend from that list? I'll give them a email.

        Actually, I also got an email from Skiing Ninja; they are actually ordering the Ref1 drivers from China right now.

        Here is the email:
        I just put an order in with the factory in China for more drivers. I've already emailed them and added two for you. Don't worry, there is no obligation to buy both (or even one for that matter). Once they give me a price and shipping cost, I will email you and let you know. You can then decide if you want none or one or two (figuring a backup is a good idea here in case we can't get them again).

        The lead time is not going to be pretty however. I don't even know when they will ship...it could be a month...

        I hope that works for you...please do let me know.

        Thanks!
        If anyone wants to get in on this, email [email protected]
        -I live in Madison, WI (what a boring sig right? :))

        Comment


        • #5
          I just saw this thread. I have a few atohm drivers that I have been holding onto for a future project. Shoot me a pm if you are still in need.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rfglock
            I just saw this thread. I have a few atohm drivers that I have been holding onto for a future project. Shoot me a pm if you are still in need.
            I sent you a PM.
            -I live in Madison, WI (what a boring sig right? :))

            Comment

            Working...
            X