AV123 Rocket X-Overs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AV123 Rocket X-Overs

I'm in a "cleaning out" process, and have about a half of a room between here and work, of old electronics about to go out to a local electronics recycling company.

I dug out the box with these cross overs in the yesterday, and decided to keep them, but I'm seriously reconsidering that now.

These are for the 200, 300's and 550's, all were upgraded to MKII XO's years ago.

Are these on XO's worth hanging onto?
    Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Based on the lack of interaction this thread has generated, I can only assume these are in fact, not worth keeping.
    Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

I could only imagine holding onto them if you were going to build your own speakers at some point and see how they would sound. However, if you ever get the urge to go back to the original xovers on your 550s, I will buy your MKII xovers as I have never been able to find any for my old school 550s!

Comment

If you ever wanted to really improve your 550's, especially for music, go over to Skiing Ninja and look at Master x-overs. The price has gone up on them since I got mine, but they are worth it. Even though I paid as much for the cross overs as for the used speakers, they cured my upgraditis.

Comment

Working...
        X