Low Flow Showerhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Flow Showerhead

Anyone have a recommendation for a good low flow showerhead?

Our house was built in 1990, and has the original Delta. I believe ones manufactured after 1992 had to all be more efficient, 2.5 gallons or less, so I would say that means ours is probably very inefficient. It has to have good full coverage or my wife will be complaining about it.

This Alsons seems to get good reviews, especially on the re-badged Delta product page.

Faucet aerators and showerheads seem like a good place to start. I would think Delta makes a drop in replacement aerator for our single handle faucets, which should make those a quick project.
    Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

That actually looks just like the delta that I put in my shower when I rebuilt my bathroom/shower in the basement.

I like mine

I am a bit picky about shower heads, really want to get a dual so I can have one over the top of my head too, but just havent gotten to that project yet.

I couldnt stand the junk that came with the control I got.
    Kevin
    Motor City Custom Audio
    Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
    Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Sandbagger
      That actually looks just like the delta that I put in my shower when I rebuilt my bathroom/shower in the basement.

I like mine

I am a bit picky about shower heads, really want to get a dual so I can have one over the top of my head too, but just havent gotten to that project yet.

I couldnt stand the junk that came with the control I got.
      Other than running pipe and resealing up the walls/ceiling...anything special to install those? They look sweet.

tthurman-we just put this Moen in our shower downstairs...works pretty well...I think you'd have to get your wife to go demo some. :)
      http://www.lowes.com/pd_58021-866-82...ead&facetInfo=
      -Greg

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

HO's Basement Take 2

Comment

Thanks for the input, I'm going to give the Alsons a try. If we like it, I'll grab one for the other bath too.

Husker, do you frequently demo showerheads? If so where? On second thought, forget I asked :D

Comment

Originally posted by tthurman
          Thanks for the input, I'm going to give the Alsons a try. If we like it, I'll grab one for the other bath too.

Husker, do you frequently demo showerheads? If so where? On second thought, forget I asked :D
          Have you ever seen Jackass? :doh! 1:
          -Greg

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

HO's Basement Take 2

Comment

Perhaps one episode. I guess this explains why I missed something.
            :doh! 1:

Comment

Originally posted by tthurman
              Perhaps one episode. I guess this explains why I missed something.
              :doh! 1:
              Don't know how I got to this...but I'm random....

I'm sort of in a long way referring to whichever actor demoing the toilet. That was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IWbMwYaAKw
              -Greg

HO's Basement Take 2

Comment

Should have got a FERGUSON.

Comment

Working...
                X