Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PhenomeNhan Audio Video & Angel City Audio at LSAF 2011 (May 13 -15)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhenomeNhan Audio Video & Angel City Audio at LSAF 2011 (May 13 -15)

That's right! It's time for the Lone Star Audio Fest 2011 from May 13th thru May 15th in Dallas, TX, at the Embassy Suites Dallas - Park Central.

Both PhenomeNhan Audio Video and Angel City Audio will be present to demo our products.

I hope you can join us there. Here's is more info on the event itself:

http://lonestaraudiofest.com/

Here are the list of exhibitors:

http://lonestaraudiofest.com/exhibitors.html

I'll update this post with all the Melody and ACA equipment that will be shown in our room.

UPDATE (5/10/2011) Equipment List (receiving gears later this afternoon):

-Melody PM845 monoblocks
    -Melody Pure Black 101 pre-amp (formerly Melody P1688)
    -Angel City Audio Trinity-CS speaker (piano rosewood)
    -Angel City Audio Trinty-LR speakers (piano rosewood)
    -Onix XCD-50 CD player
    -Onix CD15 CD player
    PhenomeNhan Audio Video

Your authorized ONIX dealer for the Great States of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.!
    [email protected]

Man, I want to go to this sooo bad. GR, AK and Pi speakers all in one spot!

Comment

Originally posted by tesseract
      Man, I want to go to this sooo bad. GR, AK and Pi speakers all in one spot!
      Do it! :D
      PhenomeNhan Audio Video

Your authorized ONIX dealer for the Great States of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.!
      [email protected]

Comment

Maybe if I win that lottery ticket that is in my sig. Then I can work on the other three items in my sig. :woo:

In the unlikely event that happens, remember... what happens in Dallas stays in Dallas. :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by tesseract
          Maybe if I win that lottery ticket that is in my sig. Then I can work on the other three items in my sig. :woo:

In the unlikely event that happens, remember... what happens in Dallas stays in Dallas. :whistle:
          Hey, anything is possible :)
          PhenomeNhan Audio Video

[email protected]

Comment

I was actually looking at plane tickets for the show, and then realized there is a local HT GTG that Sat.

Figured it would be better if I stay local.
            Kevin
            Motor City Custom Audio
            Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
            Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Sandbagger
              I was actually looking at plane tickets for the show, and then realized there is a local HT GTG that Sat.

Figured it would be better if I stay local.
              Come on, Kevin. Fly over here already. Hugh and Michael (Perry) will be here.
              PhenomeNhan Audio Video

[email protected]

Comment

I am thinking about THE SHOW, but LSAF is the same weekend as a gtg here and I will have the new QUAD-15 setup :eek:

Originally posted by PhenomeNhan
                Come on, Kevin. Fly over here already. Hugh and Michael (Perry) will be here.
                Kevin
                Motor City Custom Audio

Comment

I see. That's cool, Kevin. You'll have to visit soon :)
                  PhenomeNhan Audio Video

[email protected]

Comment

I updated the first post with the list of gears that will be shown at LSAF...3 more days to go!!!

-Melody PM845 monoblocks
                    -Melody Pure Black 101 pre-amp (formerly Melody P1688)
                    -Angel City Audio Trinity-CS speaker (piano rosewood)
                    -Angel City Audio Trinty-LR speakers (piano rosewood)
                    -Onix XCD-50 CD player
                    -Onix CD15 CD player

I'm awaiting some of the gears above to be delivered later today!
                    PhenomeNhan Audio Video

[email protected]

Comment

That setup sounded pretty amazing at CES! I hope the turnout is good. :)

I'd love to be there, but can't afford to go. Maybe next year. On the bright side, my shiny new Trinity set and a Melody AN300B should arrive here tomorrow. :applause:
                      Angel City Audio
                      East Street Audio

ACA, Melody, Onix, NuForce, KR Audio

Comment

Wow! I'm jealous, Tim! The AN300B is sweet!!!!
                        PhenomeNhan Audio Video

[email protected]

Comment

COOL

you going to drag that 15" sub along :biglaugh:

wished I could be there too, but a local GTG will probably do me more good and put less HURT on my wallet.
                          Kevin
                          Motor City Custom Audio

Comment

Originally posted by Sandbagger
                            COOL

you going to drag that 15" sub along :biglaugh:

wished I could be there too, but a local GTG will probably do me more good and put less HURT on my wallet.
                            Sorry, Kev. No room for the 15" in the minivan I'm renting :( Besides, we have no way to hook it up with the gears we have. The amp in the sub doesn't have any speaker binding posts, either.
                            PhenomeNhan Audio Video

[email protected]

Comment

Testing out some equipment that came in yesterday:

PhenomeNhan Audio Video

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X