Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LS9 Built

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LS9 Built

    Due to my commitment with a few of my clients, I was forced to tackle the built of LS9 myself.

    Here are the first speaker in Piano Rosewood with NoRez installed.

    This pair will go to MF in Seattle.

    Next up will be Piano Black to CC in Oregon.
    Attached Files
    Hugh
    MELODY US Distributor
    www.angelcityaudio.com

    A man is only as good as his words.

  • #2
    Do I see a port tube missing:whistle:

    Sorry, just got back from Santarchy in downtown detroit, 10 bars 6 buses and about 700 drunken santas"thumbsup:
    Kevin
    Motor City Custom Audio
    Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
    Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

    Comment


    • #3
      There sure are a lot of holes to fill in that speaker.

      Comment


      • #4
        Is that no-rez inside?

        Mike
        HT Gear (AVS Link)
        Rk: MA WR-37-32
        Pwr: 20A, Surge-X SEQ, M1500-UPS
        Proj: JVC RS20, 128" 2.4:1 CaradaBW, ISCOIIIL, CineSlide, RadianceXE
        Cbl: DirectTV C31/700 Genie receiver
        Rec: 5308CI + XPA-3
        BR: Oppo BDP-103
        Gm: 360 Pro
        LR/C: RS1KSig/RSC200Sig
        S/R: RSS300/RS250MkII
        Sub: SVS PB12-Ultra/2
        Off: HRT MS DAC, USP-1, UPA-2, ERC-1, Ultra10, WAF-1 Ninja+No-Rez
        Off2: Gizmo, WAF-1
        TCA: 3x Gizmo 1.0or,5x v1.0M; 5xWAF-1

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hugh

          Here are the first speaker in Piano Rosewood with NoRez installed.
          Originally posted by Mike_TX
          Is that no-rez inside?

          Mike
          :yes:

          Comment


          • #6
            WOW!

            Nicely done Sir.
            2.1-Ch. Subsystem: SBTouch→NEKO D100→W4S-STP-SE→Bryston 10B-Sub Xover→W4S-ST-1000, LS 6, Anti-Mode 8033s, Submersive HP

            Comment


            • #7
              Sweet Hugh! I wish I could get 6's or 9's in my house but there's a lot of other things I'd need first before I got to that level. I'm sure you're going to have some VERY happy customers soon!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by django1
                :yes:
                Ha!
                I guess I can't read.
                Thanks.

                Mike
                HT Gear (AVS Link)
                Rk: MA WR-37-32
                Pwr: 20A, Surge-X SEQ, M1500-UPS
                Proj: JVC RS20, 128" 2.4:1 CaradaBW, ISCOIIIL, CineSlide, RadianceXE
                Cbl: DirectTV C31/700 Genie receiver
                Rec: 5308CI + XPA-3
                BR: Oppo BDP-103
                Gm: 360 Pro
                LR/C: RS1KSig/RSC200Sig
                S/R: RSS300/RS250MkII
                Sub: SVS PB12-Ultra/2
                Off: HRT MS DAC, USP-1, UPA-2, ERC-1, Ultra10, WAF-1 Ninja+No-Rez
                Off2: Gizmo, WAF-1
                TCA: 3x Gizmo 1.0or,5x v1.0M; 5xWAF-1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Are you trying to be funniER?
                  Originally posted by Sandbagger
                  Do I see a port tube missing:whistle:

                  Sorry, just got back from Santarchy in downtown detroit, 10 bars 6 buses and about 700 drunken santas"thumbsup:
                  Hugh
                  MELODY US Distributor
                  www.angelcityaudio.com

                  A man is only as good as his words.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yup.
                    Originally posted by TooManyToys
                    There sure are a lot of holes to fill in that speaker.
                    Hugh
                    MELODY US Distributor
                    www.angelcityaudio.com

                    A man is only as good as his words.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just trying to do my best to meet my commitments. :)
                      Originally posted by skeeter99
                      Sweet Hugh! I wish I could get 6's or 9's in my house but there's a lot of other things I'd need first before I got to that level. I'm sure you're going to have some VERY happy customers soon!!
                      Hugh
                      MELODY US Distributor
                      www.angelcityaudio.com

                      A man is only as good as his words.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks MP.
                        Originally posted by Michael Perry
                        WOW!

                        Nicely done Sir.
                        Hugh
                        MELODY US Distributor
                        www.angelcityaudio.com

                        A man is only as good as his words.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hugh,
                          The PR LS-9 cabinets look wonderful!

                          I know CC is going to be a happy camper when they PB's show up! :whoopie:
                          Better living through Audio Nirvana!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The LS owners club lives! How will the rear plaque read? My rosewood 9s say "Designed and engineered in the USA. Meticulously handcrafted with pride in Colombia". However, MLS told me that my cabinets were in fact made in Utah. But I did finally get them after a 27 months wait.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm lost here.

                              These got nothing to do with what you stated here. :)
                              Originally posted by Skiman
                              The LS owners club lives! How will the rear plaque read? My rosewood 9s say "Designed and engineered in the USA. Meticulously handcrafted with pride in Colombia". However, MLS told me that my cabinets were in fact made in Utah. But I did finally get them after a 27 months wait.
                              Hugh
                              MELODY US Distributor
                              www.angelcityaudio.com

                              A man is only as good as his words.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X