Anyone remeber where to find X-Sub amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remeber where to find X-Sub amp

For a while while av123 was selling the B stock X-Subs they were pointing people to a plate amp that would fit.....

Anyone remember the link to where? I cant seem to find it
    Kevin
    Motor City Custom Audio
    Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
    Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

I do not. You might try contacting Kyle via Facebook (I think somebody around here mentioned that he was on there) and see if he has the Parts Express model number they were suggesting.

Comment

It wasnt PE, if it was that easy I would have figured it out already......

It was some small DIY kind of site, had some low wattage BASH amp plates, I think they were silver too?????

Thanks
      Kevin
      Motor City Custom Audio

Comment

Weird - I remember they had an amp listed, but thought it was a PE amp. Clearly I wasn't paying close enough attention. ;-)

I thought I'd check my history to see if I looked at the x-sub b-stock page and then an amp page, but no go - at least not in the history that Chrome still has saved.

Comment

Kevin,

It was this one:

http://www.creativesound.ca/details.php?model=BASH300
          "Arguing on the internet is like trying to make sense out of Bupkiss. You just end up looking foolish". ---Craigsub 04.21.2009

Comment

^^^^ That's a lot of money for an amp for that sub!

Comment

Anyone remeber where I can buy a second Turbo kit. I already gots one, but can't seem to get a second kit. Any new suppliers? I need to hurry while time flies. Thanks. :stirthepot:

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin R
                Thanks

That was it, but didnt remember it being that much $$$$
                Kevin
                Motor City Custom Audio

Comment

Originally posted by mojave
                  Anyone remeber where I can buy a second Turbo kit. I already gots one, but can't seem to get a second kit. Any new suppliers? I need to hurry while time flies. Thanks. :stirthepot:
                  I have no idea, I know where you COULD have gotten some cabinets cheap yesterday though:yes:

I have been hearing good things late last week/ early this week:clapper:
                  Kevin
                  Motor City Custom Audio

Comment

P E sells the same model 10 bucks cheaper at their regular price. 20 bucks cheaper if you buy 2 or more ! http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=300-750 Too bad it's been on back order for quite a while, but it seems to be the same one that creativesound sells.
                    music soothes my soul :goodvibes:.having good sound is my passion !:D

Comment

Here's one : )

http://www.tweakcityaudio.com/forum/...ead.php?t=3221

Comment

check Dickensheet.com. Their site has been down for about a day but hopefully it will be back up soon. The av123 auction was on monday and somebody bought a lot that contained a whole bunch of these amps. Pretty much everything sold pretty damn cheap. Look through and find out what lot they sold them in. If you sweet talk the auctioneer, I would bet they would forward your request to the high bidder. Otherwise watch ebay, as I bet that's where they were destined for. I think also Mark Seaton of Seaton Sound labs were making upgrade kits for this and a few other av123 subs. They're not cheap, but I've heard his upgrade kits are extremely impressive. Also Danny Ritchie of GR Research has been supporting many of the av123 products. Check this out at AudioCircle.com. Good Luck. Hope this helps.

Comment

Paul

That would be me that is doing the upgrade kits like the Turbo. I am working with seaton on these.:peekaboo:

I would not touch any of the amps that came from that auction with a 50FT pole!

After doing some looking it looks like that amp might be to big, but I think the cutout size may have changed? looks like more research to do.

Originally posted by Paul Savage
                          check Dickensheet.com. Their site has been down for about a day but hopefully it will be back up soon. The av123 auction was on monday and somebody bought a lot that contained a whole bunch of these amps. Pretty much everything sold pretty damn cheap. Look through and find out what lot they sold them in. If you sweet talk the auctioneer, I would bet they would forward your request to the high bidder. Otherwise watch ebay, as I bet that's where they were destined for. I think also Mark Seaton of Seaton Sound labs were making upgrade kits for this and a few other av123 subs. They're not cheap, but I've heard his upgrade kits are extremely impressive. Also Danny Ritchie of GR Research has been supporting many of the av123 products. Check this out at AudioCircle.com. Good Luck. Hope this helps.
                          Kevin
                          Motor City Custom Audio

Comment

Originally posted by Sandbagger
                            I have no idea, I know where you COULD have gotten some cabinets cheap yesterday though:yes:

I have been hearing good things late last week/ early this week:clapper:
                            I got 7 cabinets at the sale, but only 1 is an MFW-15. I've sent you an e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                            X