Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aether Audio Spirit 1's NEED STANDS IN DFW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aether Audio Spirit 1's NEED STANDS IN DFW!

I have a pair of these coming by for demo but don't have stands. These are from Bob Smith of SP Technology. Anyone have soem stands who would be interested in a listening session? Anyone is welcome but whoever has stands drinks free all day! Let me know interest and I'll figure out a date in the next couple of weeks.

Here's a link to a thread about them on AC http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=75797.0
    "Let the floating wall float" - m-fine

SA,

Call SH.

He got a pair coming his way.

Good luck.

Oh and btw, he can drink for me too. ;) :D
    Originally posted by arthurs
    I have a pair of these coming by for demo but don't have stands. These are from Bob Smith of SP Technology. Anyone have soem stands who would be interested in a listening session? Anyone is welcome but whoever has stands drinks free all day! Let me know interest and I'll figure out a date in the next couple of weeks.

Here's a link to a thread about them on AC http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=75797.0
    Hugh
    MELODY US Distributor
    www.angelcityaudio.com

A man is only as good as his words.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh
      SA,

Oh and btw, he can drink for me too. ;) :D
      Unlimited coffee! :woo:

Thanks GMH. I need to go by his place to hear the LCR so maybe I can snag them there.
      "Let the floating wall float" - m-fine

Comment

I'm interested in reading your impressions of these. I've heard good and bad things about SP Tech...and while Bob likes to spew long-winded explanations of what makes his speakers the best...I've read a lot of contradicting information.

They go nice and low for a monitor...that's for sure.
        "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

-Bill Watterson

Comment

Working...
        X