Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Rare Skiing Ninja Sale - AV123 x-series BUDO PLUS upgrades

x-ls | x-sls | x-cs | x-mtm

Attention: Do you own the "Classic" version of any of these speakers?

If so, we've got a killer deal for you that has never been offered by Skiing Ninja before!

Upgrade your speakers BEYOND the stock "Encore" level with a BUDO PLUS upgrade - and take 25% of off!

Those of you who have been with Skiing Ninja for a while know we have had maybe two sales in our ~3.5 years… Take advantage of our RMAF high (we had a blast!) and get 25% off your upgrades for any of the models listed above. NO LIMIT to the number of upgrades you can purchase at this special price.

Why are we giving these upgrades away?

Our “Classic” to “Encore” upgrades are going away – FOREVER - as we have a limited number of the custom tweeters remaining. Mrs. Ninja and I want to clean out the inventory so we have room for all the exciting things we have in store for the holidays and next year (peaked your interest didn’t I?).

This is the last chance to upgrade your “Classic” (or 'non-encore') x-series speakers. Once the sale is over, these upgrades will be gone for good. Not even Ninja Master’s of the “Classic” to “Encore” version will be available so jump on this ASAP

Use the coupon code:

25off

... to get the following sale pricing:

SALE PRICING:
    x-ls $77.25/pair - add NoRez for only $50.47
    x-sls $77.25/pair - add NoRez for only $97.50
    x-mtm $90.75/pair - add NoRez for only $114.00
    x-cs $46.58/each - add NoRez for only $47.75

Our cabinet upgrade kits (NoRez) are discounted as well!

Act Now! This sale ends October 31st 2009.

CHOOSE YOUR MODEL HERE
    Head Gouda, Skiing Ninja Systems
    Co-Owner DaisySprite Productions

Oh - you're killing me.

Shipping?

G

Originally posted by The Ninja
    x-ls | x-sls | x-cs | x-mtm

Attention: Do you own the "Classic" version of any of these speakers?

If so, we've got a killer deal for you that has never been offered by Skiing Ninja before!

Upgrade your speakers BEYOND the stock "Encore" level with a BUDO PLUS upgrade - and take 25% of off!

Those of you who have been with Skiing Ninja for a while know we have had maybe two sales in our ~3.5 years… Take advantage of our RMAF high (we had a blast!) and get 25% off your upgrades for any of the models listed above. NO LIMIT to the number of upgrades you can purchase at this special price.

Why are we giving these upgrades away?

Our “Classic” to “Encore” upgrades are going away – FOREVER - as we have a limited number of the custom tweeters remaining. Mrs. Ninja and I want to clean out the inventory so we have room for all the exciting things we have in store for the holidays and next year (peaked your interest didn’t I?).

This is the last chance to upgrade your “Classic” (or 'non-encore') x-series speakers. Once the sale is over, these upgrades will be gone for good. Not even Ninja Master’s of the “Classic” to “Encore” version will be available so jump on this ASAP

Use the coupon code:

25off

... to get the following sale pricing:

SALE PRICING:
    x-ls $77.25/pair - add NoRez for only $50.47
    x-sls $77.25/pair - add NoRez for only $97.50
    x-mtm $90.75/pair - add NoRez for only $114.00
    x-cs $46.58/each - add NoRez for only $47.75

Our cabinet upgrade kits (NoRez) are discounted as well!

Act Now! This sale ends October 31st 2009.

CHOOSE YOUR MODEL HERE
    There's a fine line between gardening and Madness.
    -Cliff Clavin

Comment

Shipping is free...

Originally posted by etcarroll
      Oh - you're killing me.

Shipping?

G

Comment

Some Q's for the Ninja...

Sean - are all your Budo boards pre-wired as in the video on your site, and the only soldering occurs on the driver connections themselves? I sent you a PM earlier this afternoon with some questions but I was going under the assumption that the boards came to us "bare" and we had to take the wires already hooked to the drivers and re-solder onto the board, like we had to do for Sig upgrades on our Rockets. The video makes it look like it's all happening at the other end of the wires.

Is it safe to assume that an X-MTM Budo kit would be just the same as the video shows, just more connections to deal with? T+, T-, W1+, W1-, W2+, W2- and L,R speaker conn in the back?

What do you estimate the typical time to do 1 speaker?
        Regards,
        Al
        All my equipment & my DVD collection

Comment

Hi Al!

>>
          Sean - are all your Budo boards pre-wired as in the video on your site, and the only soldering occurs on the driver connections themselves
          <<

You supply the boards so if you do it DIY, you desolder from the board and swap parts and then solder the wires back on. If you send to us, same deal though if you don't want to solder, you can cut the wires instead at the board and we will install new wires on the board and then you can connect with our copper connectors, wire nuts or another solution that you may already have (completely up to you).

>>
          I sent you a PM earlier this afternoon with some questions but I was going under the assumption that the boards came to us "bare" and we had to take the wires already hooked to the drivers and re-solder onto the board, like we had to do for Sig upgrades on our Rockets. The video makes it look like it's all happening at the other end of the wires.
          <<

We used to supply the boards - that was the BUDO upgrade. The new Budo Plus uses your boards and increases the quality over Budo.

>>
          Is it safe to assume that an X-MTM Budo kit would be just the same as the video shows, just more connections to deal with? T+, T-, W1+, W1-, W2+, W2- and L,R speaker conn in the back?
          <<

Yes! It really is pretty easy.

>>
          <<

If you've never done something like this before and you are performing the component swap and install, I would guess 2-3 hours with speaker #2 taking about half that time.

If you are seasoned, maybe 1 hour each or so.

Hope that helps!

Please ask if you have any other questions.

Sean

Originally posted by alhull
          Sean - are all your Budo boards pre-wired as in the video on your site, and the only soldering occurs on the driver connections themselves? I sent you a PM earlier this afternoon with some questions but I was going under the assumption that the boards came to us "bare" and we had to take the wires already hooked to the drivers and re-solder onto the board, like we had to do for Sig upgrades on our Rockets. The video makes it look like it's all happening at the other end of the wires.

Comment

I was wondering, does the ninja built option provide a ready built board to just swap out w/ stock board(s), or do I have to remove my stock board(s), ship it to you & wait for my board(s) to be returned, without anything to listen to in the mean time ? :scratchchin: Also, will all no rez kits still be available for all X series, & just the discount stops Oct. 31st, or are they gone forever too ?
            music soothes my soul :goodvibes:.having good sound is my passion !:D

Comment

Originally posted by alhull

IF you want I am sure I can do the soldering for you since I have been swaping board level components like a mad man for the last week
              Kevin
              Motor City Custom Audio
              Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
              Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

Comment

Sean

I am thinking I might need 2 of these:crazy:
                Kevin
                Motor City Custom Audio
                Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
                Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

Comment

They come with replacement crossover boards - I got mine last year.

Comment

With the Ninja Built option, you ship us your boards and we upgrade them and send back to you. We give you the date to ship so you are without your speakers the shortest amount of time possible.

The NoRez kits will be available after the 31st. It is just the classic to encore network upgrade that is gone on the 31st.

Hope that helps!

Sean

Originally posted by crazyeddie
                    I was wondering, does the ninja built option provide a ready built board to just swap out w/ stock board(s), or do I have to remove my stock board(s), ship it to you & wait for my board(s) to be returned, without anything to listen to in the mean time ? :scratchchin: Also, will all no rez kits still be available for all X series, & just the discount stops Oct. 31st, or are they gone forever too ?

Comment

That was the Budo upgrade from last year. We can't get the replacement boards anymore so Budo Plus was born. We re-use your existing boards.

Originally posted by gonk
                      They come with replacement crossover boards - I got mine last year.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninja
                        That was the Budo upgrade from last year. We can't get the replacement boards anymore so Budo Plus was born. We re-use your existing boards.
                        Good solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandbagger
                          IF you want I am sure I can do the soldering for you since I have been swaping board level components like a mad man for the last week
                          Kevin - I'll definitely be taking you up on this as soon as I get the kits. Just ordered them a few minutes ago - for 2 X-MTM towers.

Hey - shoot me a PM with your phone number...

Thanks for the assistance offer.
                          Regards,
                          Al
                          All my equipment & my DVD collection

Comment

If you can change the lightbulbs at your place (that eliminates my brother in law ) and assemble ikea stuff you are more than qualified to do this upgrade. Check out the soldering tutorial on the Ninja website. That is all I needed to do the upgrade on me Encores. Quite simple.

Comment

I really should...

...wanted to 3 months ago.... gotta look at the "toy budget" and plans... HMMMM - just maybe

Comment

Working...
                              X