Open Invitation: Onix gear for any GTG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Invitation: Onix gear for any GTG

Hello all! As you know, the Onix brand is under new distribution, and there are some products that many have not yet heard. An important way to get the word out about such products is through gtg's where people can see, touch, and most importantly, listen to the gear.

I am the exclusive dealer for Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia, and I would love to give those of you in my territory a chance to check out the product in person. The problem is that my humble abode is small and couldn't possibly accomodate a gtg involving more than a few people. (realistically, the living room has seating for 5-6 max) Therefore I'm looking for would-be hosts who would like me to bring out some gear to show off. It doesn't have to be onix-only or anything like that. I don't have the whole product line in-house anyway, so it may not be enough alone. I just want to make sure anybody who wants to throw a shindig knows that if requested, I and my gear will be there.

If you want to contact me about this, either PM me or email [email protected]. Thanks!
    Angel City Audio
    East Street Audio

ACA, Melody, Onix, NuForce, KR Audio
Working...
X