Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Richie on the Virtue amps

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=68341.0

Thanks for the link. Pretty interesting. Have you placed your order?
    As it turns out, I was never banned. I was wrong yet again. First Obama, now this. :)

Comment

Originally posted by droht
      Thanks for the link. Pretty interesting. Have you placed your order?
      I have had a two for quite some time and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by dvenardos
        I have had a two for quite some time and love it.
        You've had two amps, I assume? I was referring to Danny's new battery power supply thing. I really want one, but I really hate sliding further and further into the rabbit hole...
        As it turns out, I was never banned. I was wrong yet again. First Obama, now this. :)

Comment

I have the Virtue Two with the top of the line AC power supply. It is indeed excellent for the $ IMO, and very good overall. I got it all at a decent price, thanks to 1) pre-order, 2) some IMO MINOR issues with the first run, and 3) Seth's INCREDIBLE Customer Service and upgrade deals to those affected by #2.

I would be curious as to the sound of the battery PS, but at this stage I'd hold off, as this is not my primary system. Quite happy with it as is. BTW, it drives the ELT 525T's VERy well!
          What if the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about?!

Kinky Tom!

Comment

Originally posted by droht
            You've had two amps, I assume? I was referring to Danny's new battery power supply thing. I really want one, but I really hate sliding further and further into the rabbit hole...
            Sorry, I have had a Virtue Two for quite some time. I am not getting the battery ps as I am working on my own power supply.

Comment

Working...
            X