Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xindak offered by AV123?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xindak offered by AV123?

    I saw one short post several months back about AV123 going to distribute Xindak tube amps. Anyone hear any recent news?

  • #2
    Originally posted by uw69
    I saw one short post several months back about AV123 going to distribute Xindak tube amps. Anyone hear any recent news?
    Nothing recently. Just one post by MLS announcing it. Perhaps sometime in future. :)
    Ref1,Ref100,RS850,450,RSC200 Sig,ELT525M,MFW-15,UFW10,AVR987/X-amps,LMC-1/LPA1,SB3,P-3A,PS3,HDA3, Gizmo v1.0, SP3 MK II.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bp2007
      Nothing recently. Just one post by MLS annoucing it. Perhaps sometime in future. :)
      MLS announces many things, luckily he's not an elk.

      That's because - "Due to the shape of the North American elk's esophagus, even if it could speak, it could not pronounce the word lasagna."
      There's a fine line between gardening and Madness.
      -Cliff Clavin

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by etcarroll
        MLS announces many things, luckily he's not an elk.

        That's because - "Due to the shape of the North American elk's esophagus, even if it could speak, it could not pronounce the word lasagna."
        What are you talking about? :)
        Ref1,Ref100,RS850,450,RSC200 Sig,ELT525M,MFW-15,UFW10,AVR987/X-amps,LMC-1/LPA1,SB3,P-3A,PS3,HDA3, Gizmo v1.0, SP3 MK II.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bp2007
          What are you talking about? :)
          It appears he is telling us Elk don't order Italian too often...:raspberry:

          I'm curious about the Xindak too, and to see just what AV123 may carry/be able to get. (Soundright stuff too???) Some of their cables look interesting...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rumonkey2
            I'm curious about the Xindak too, and to see just what AV123 may carry/be able to get. (Soundright stuff too???) Some of their cables look interesting...
            Initially I thought I will wait for Xindak stuff, but then b-stock SP3 sell came up and I couldn't resist it, so now SP3 MKII has been added to my setup. :)
            Ref1,Ref100,RS850,450,RSC200 Sig,ELT525M,MFW-15,UFW10,AVR987/X-amps,LMC-1/LPA1,SB3,P-3A,PS3,HDA3, Gizmo v1.0, SP3 MK II.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rumonkey2
              It appears he is telling us Elk don't order Italian too often...:raspberry:

              I'm curious about the Xindak too, and to see just what AV123 may carry/be able to get. (Soundright stuff too???) Some of their cables look interesting...
              I like the one Ultralink cable I bought from AV123, wish they would run a special on those or offer something a little less expensive.

              Comment

              Working...
              X