My real "Sweetie"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My real "Sweetie"

With all the "hottie avatar" posting, I've gotta share my one true love.
    She's my heart, and still my little girl. Even though she's 22 today!!
    Damn, this just seems like yesterday....
    :b-day 2: Mandie!!!
    Attached Files

Too Cute ... And a smart move not posting any pis of her as a 22 year old. This place is TOUGH. :yes:

Comment

Originally posted by craigsub
      Too Cute ... And a smart move not posting any pis of her as a 22 year old. This place is TOUGH. :yes:
      Believe me, this is as far as I'll go but.....

How do you know he hasn't. :angel:

take care,

P.S. Congrats Monkey Man, you do seem the proud father! Sounds like you did a good job raising her.
      Sent to my room. :smoke1:

Comment

LOL - I knew better than that....:nervous:
        And I did tell her a moment ago that her speakers were getting closer to production stage!! Then, I asked her the "finish" question - she wants Rosewood, so I've gotta change my vote!!!:fryingpan:

Never made it to see her in Miami, and she wants me to wait to come down til late summer/my Birthday - she will be "settled" by then...and just maybe I could "hand deliver" WAFs?????:scratchchin::stirthepot::applause:

Comment

Well, not in a "hotties" thread anyway....

Originally posted by Eric D

take care,

P.S. Congrats Monkey Man, you do seem the proud father! Sounds like you did a good job raising her.
          Now, wouldn't it be ironic if that pic won???:crying::dizzy::fryingpan:

Comment

Congrats on your sweetie. I can see she has you wrapped around her little finger.:huge:
            engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric D

take care,

Go to your room and don't come out until you can behave.

Either that, or post a good pic in the Avatar Hotties thread. :rock:

Comment

And NOT of my daughter!!!:sly:;);)

GAWD - the worst nightmare...seeing a pic of a loved one on "Girls Gone Bad"...
                :toilet:

Comment

Indeed, cute... I'm talking about you Price...

Comment

Originally posted by rumonkey2
                    LOL - I knew better than that....:nervous:
                    And I did tell her a moment ago that her speakers were getting closer to production stage!! Then, I asked her the "finish" question - she wants Rosewood, so I've gotta change my vote!!!:fryingpan:

Never made it to see her in Miami, and she wants me to wait to come down til late summer/my Birthday - she will be "settled" by then...and just maybe I could "hand deliver" WAFs?????:scratchchin::stirthepot::applause:
                    Did you say 22yo in Miami that is into audio?? I've been looking for her! :halo:

Juuust kidding. But if you make a trip down give me a shout if you have time to meet for a brew or two. :toast:

Comment

My babe....from yesterday when we got her ears pierced.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt34
                        My babe....from yesterday when we got her ears pierced.[/IMG]
                        Those eyes - I'll bet you've fallen down into them and will never climb out. (and don't want to neither!)

:clapper:

Comment

I'm taking that as high praise. Is that anything like banning? :assshake:

Honestly wish I had some anywhere near as nice to contribute. Don't know where to find them on the internet neither. I must need to get out more (or maybe that's stay in and online more, hmmmm). :no clue:

Comment

Originally posted by Matt34
                            My babe....from yesterday when we got her ears pierced.

Enjoy those nights rocking her to sleep, there is nothing in the world better than that. :)

Comment

:whs: I often fell asleep w/ her cradled close while in a recliner.
                              Best sleep I ever had! Miss those days dearly...

Comment

Working...
                              X