What I have been working on at my Day Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I have been working on at my Day Job

Well I can finally talk about this thing since it got released to the press today!!!!
    Its been very hard not talking about this thing as it is ground breaking on so many levels, along with so many industry firsts

I have been working on the NEW Ford F-150 for 2+yrs now and it has been a crazy fun project, glad I have been very involved with it

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/01/13/2...-2-7-ecoboost/

If anyone has any questions I can try and answer them :eek:
    Kevin
    Motor City Custom Audio
    Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
    Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

I think that's the best looking truck ever made and the interior is far and away above all the competitors. Seriously, looks great! What was your role in the project?

Comment

Very cool, Kevin. I do wish the trend for silly large grills would stop (thanks, '90's Dodge pickups!).

Comment

That would be the top of the line Platinum trim level. The other trims are not as bad looking. way to much BLING for me :eek:

Originally posted by tesseract
        Very cool, Kevin. I do wish the trend for silly large grills would stop (thanks, '90's Dodge pickups!).
        Kevin
        Motor City Custom Audio

Comment

I have worked sheet metal my whole carear at Ford, but this program I have been on the Doors. Doors are some of the most complex parts as they contact so many other components, just about everything but powertrain :doh! 1:

Originally posted by skeeter99
          I think that's the best looking truck ever made and the interior is far and away above all the competitors. Seriously, looks great! What was your role in the project?
          Kevin
          Motor City Custom Audio

Comment

I like the bling and the aluminum. Does it sound like the Super Duty's are likely to get the aluminum treatment? I am very interested in having a vehicle that wont rust with the salty MN winters. I can't wait to see what the new Super Duty's will look like. My 06 F-350 will probably be replaced during this next redesign.
            Klipsch RF-7II Mains, RF-82II & RS-62II Surrounds, RC64II Center, 2 JTR 2400 Passive Captivators, 2 CHT MQ600
            Denon AVR-4520ci
            Emotiva XPA-3
            Panasonic TC-P60VT60
            Oppo BDP-93
            Xbox One
            PS4
            Denon DP-300F

Comment

Working...
            X