Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Sitting here in my office enjoying a Grey Goose Martini.... real dirty with extra olives.... I am reflecting on what life has dealt me the last few years. While I could complain that there have been too many lows, I can't help but reflect that all of my set backs have made me appreciate even the smallest of accomplishments, more than ever. My new company, new friends and business acquaintances, my daughters growing up, my wife getting a really good job.... all of it.

Here is my most personal and profound wish.... that all of my audio forum friends.... from the AV123 crowd of days gone by, to those here at Chase Home Theater, the all new Chane Audio, AVS.... and yes, even to those at Audioholics (where I wear a Perma-Ban badge with honor), have a chance over the Thanksgiving Holidays, to relax and enjoy time spent with family and friends.

It's my sincere wish and hope that you are able to put all petty differences aside and embrace each other and life in general. It's so precious and all too often, taken for granted.
    John W.
    Indy

Well said, John. I echo your thoughts. Happy Thanksgiving to all. :applause:
    Jack

Comment

Indeed! Happy Thanksgiving guys! All the best to you and yours!

Carlo.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We all have many blessings, and this is a good occasion to have a grateful outlook for them all. :)

Comment

Well said Quadman!
          Might have to have me one of those martinis myself later today!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
          Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! :pics::kidding::woohoo:

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

i still think you could have said it with less words :not listening:
                A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Drunkonjack
                  i still think you could have said it with less words :not listening:
                  DOJ - For John, that was a work in brevity. :biglaugh:

Comment

H.T.

Hows that DOJ.

Comment

nvr mnd krt, he jst drnk! :biglaugh:
                      Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

Working...
                      X