The Twins first HTviewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Twins first HTviewing

Of course they have sat through movies before . We sat and watch Recuers Down Under Friday night but this time with The Pro 10's and the Big sub dual 18 and they were captured with the intro and seemed drawn in for every minute of the movie. I'm wanting to do the Incredibles next .

We have sence moved to a larger home and the theater is in constuction fhase so we were limited to a 50'' screen but the sound captured the effect.

The Twins will be 3 this coming week . ( how time flys) My time with the HT has been to say nonexsistant . But starting to find some spare time but usually use that to sip some spirits .

Yeah I'm still alive and hope to drop in more often .
    A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

DOJ - Good to see you posting again! Now we need to get Quadman to come back!

Comment

They are 3? Damn I guess time does fly by!

Comment

Wow, that's hard to believe!

Good to see you posting. Does this mean "M" may to return to posting some day? Many of her posts were classics!
        Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

welkum bak!
          its' goode too cee you postun agin !

M

PS> time sure does fly....

Comment

Originally posted by fanuminski
            welkum bak!
            its' goode too cee you postun agin !

M

PS> time sure does fly....
            Not cool! Not everyone is an English major, geez!

Comment

Eric - DOJ is known for his hilarious and purposeful spelling errors. Fanuminski was not mocking DOJ, he was celebrating the fun we used to have in the forum world.

DOJ is one of the wittiest posters ever - including the ability to laugh at himself. :applause:

Comment

Oh, OK. I didn't pick up on that. I thought DOJ was just grammatically challenged. The joke is on me:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by craigsub
                  Eric - DOJ is known for his hilarious and purposeful spelling errors. Fanuminski was not mocking DOJ, he was celebrating the fun we used to have in the forum world.

DOJ is one of the wittiest posters ever - including the ability to laugh at himself. :applause:
                  I don't believe "Spank Me Frank" will ever be topped!

Comment

Originally posted by craigsub

Yes, I meant no disrespect. I miss DOJ (and his "better" half) 's posts!

Originally posted by tthurman
                    I don't believe "Spank Me Frank" will ever be topped!
                    lol

M

Comment

Let us not forget Spank me Frank's twin sister Shelly ... :biglaugh:

Comment

hmmm, I must have missed Shelly.

Go figure, a post by DOJ sparks more banter than any in recent memory, at least it the Happy Hour section. :applause:

Comment

From 2002 until 2007, this hobby was a LOT of fun. Since then, too many people are getting WAY too wound up about what is supposed to be fun.

We need more of DOJ and less of the anal stuff. :cool2::yep:"thumbsup::clapper::tanks alot::woohoo::oh boy::toast::cheers::band 1::guitar4::club party::band2::littlegroup::hotdog::big chef::droolchef:

Comment

HEHEHE Craig said anal!

Comment

I only said anal because we are not allowed to say pussy.

Who runs this chicken **** outfit anyway?

Comment

Working...
                              X