Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's about to get REALLY interesting around here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about to get REALLY interesting around here!

Speaking personally, I am going to enjoy it, too. :applause:

How soon? HOW SOON! Are we there yet Daddy? :wink:
    Jack

Comment

pics or it didn't happen.
      Current System
      Amps Sunfire TGA7400
      Mackie 1400i
      Crown XLS-1500
      Receiver:Sunfire TGP5
      Speakers: Klipsch KLF-30
      Jamo D8 CEN
      Chase SS-18.2
      2x Lilmike Cinema f20

Video:Epson 3010 3d 1080p, 130in perforated screen

Comment

Tease!:angel:

Comment

Comment

:peeping: Have my bag of popcorn ready! :)
            Better living through Audio Nirvana!

Comment

I'm here for the BOOM.
              I came, I saw, I purchased.

Comment

There will be lots of stuff over the next few weeks. Here is a first teaser ...

How about a subwoofer system which will deliver over 116 dB @ 2 meters from 16 Hz and up (think Josh Ricci CEA-2010 test) and that will sell for $2290 with amplifier. This is 2 meters outdoors.

Feel free to visit Josh's site to check on other subwoofer systems which are capable of this type of output. :)

I just ordered the first two units for testing in my place. They are, technically, prototypes, but are also the first two production units.

Comment

How about a subwoofer system which will deliver over 116 dB @ 2 meters from 16 Hz and up (think Josh Ricci CEA-2010 test) and that will sell for $2290 with amplifier. This is 2 meters outdoors.
                  I'm intrigued... :peeping:

Comment

Originally posted by craigsub
                    There will be lots of stuff over the next few weeks.

How about a subwoofer system which will deliver over 116 dB @ 2 meters from 16 Hz and up (think Josh Ricci CEA-2010 test) and that will sell for $2290 with amplifier. This is 2 meters outdoors. .
                    VS 18.2? :woo:

Comment

Feel free to visit Josh's site to check on other subwoofer systems which are capable of this type of output. :)

I just ordered the first two units for testing in my place. They are, technically, prototypes, but are also the first two production units.

Craig, send em my way when you are done. I think they need "additional" testing.
                      Current System
                      Amps Sunfire TGA7400
                      Mackie 1400i
                      Crown XLS-1500
                      Receiver:Sunfire TGP5
                      Speakers: Klipsch KLF-30
                      Jamo D8 CEN
                      Chase SS-18.2
                      2x Lilmike Cinema f20

Video:Epson 3010 3d 1080p, 130in perforated screen

Comment

At 16 Hz, not many choices, either the GJALLARHORN or DTS-10 LMS-R. One would have to double up on either the XXX Ported or DTS-10 kit. All of these would require moving furniture around or out of my room, where two 18.2's will fit. Also, wonder about what amp (clone?) is good enough for the non-DTS subs? Not to mention, I'm not a cabinet maker - the wife would kick me and the subs out of the house! As for cost, the closest would be the GJALLARHORN at $1400 est plus $800 for a clone if one had the skills and room for a 2' x 3.75' x 3.75' 300 lb monster.

Comment

Guys - This subwoofer system will need 8 square feet of floor space. It will be big, but so will the performance. There is nothing more than good science behind the design, and a lot of listening tests for sound quality.

My units are being built now ... probably will have them mid October.

OH ... and they will be American made, too.

Comment

oh man!! Im getting nervous. This is gonna cost me a lot of mula!!!!!!:peeping:

Comment

You have my attention!!:eek::eek::eek:

Comment

Working...
                              X