A Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sighting

A Jeremy Edge sighting that is. My nephew consistently talks me into going to concerts with him and his fiance'. Often, these concerts tend to be on the hard side. Anyway, he talked me into going to see Crossfade last night at a local small venue, called the Thompson House. (Formerly, the Southgate House.) He also wanted me to see a local band called Livid.

Anyway, also on the line-up for the evening was Candlelight Red. So sure enought, there was Jeremy shredding it on guitar for his band's set. After they were done, I introduced myself. While I only talked with him briefly, he is a stand up dude, and his band rocks it. Crossfade was also excellent.

Another band, Weaving the Fate, also played. They had some songs I liked, and some that were pretty bleh.

That same show just came through Knoxville on the first of June. Every time I heard the advertisements for it I recalled Jeremy playing for them, and that thread about touring with KISS.
    Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

auge.dog

Don't I know you... from the files forum.
      Some play hard to get, I play hard to want.

Comment

20nickels, what is the 'files' forum?

Comment

There's a guy "Aug's Dad" from Ohio on another forum I frequent. I'd link you the profile but you have to be a member. Maybe you just have a cyber-twin. :)
          Some play hard to get, I play hard to want.

Comment

Must be. If Aug's dad is from Cincinnati, we may be related.

Comment

Working...
            X