The Missing Piano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Missing Piano

"If you've never heard studio quality HiFi, it's time you did." - Nick Mason.

I have decided to to upgrade my 2 channel system to surround sound, this is one of the reasons why. Pink Floyd, Alan Parsons, and Nine Inch Nails are but a few mixing in 5.1.

Click full screen when viewing, it is beautiful.

http://vimeo.com/41085122

Never thought you would refer to surround as an "upgrade". You must really like the results.
    I shaved my balls for this :salute:

Denon DVD1920, NAD C352, Hafler XL280 & XL600, B&W 602s3, MiniDSP, CHT 18.T(the duo), Acoustic Research PR1212
    Tama drums, Zildjian cymbals, Jackson & Epiphone guitars, Marshall amps

Comment

Cool
      engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

Thanks tesseract...:applause:

Congrats on the 4.1/5.1 system upgrade...SACD sounds amazing in surround.

Pink Floyd
        Brothers in Arms
        Avalon

...just off the top of my head are stunning in multiple channel SACD...:cool:

Comment

Bought a 7.1 AVR, but haven't installed the rear speakers yet, still running 2.1. Someday soon.

And maybe I'll open up the Blu Ray player that has been sitting on the floor for 5 weeks. :doh! 1: Noticed a David Gilmour concert at Best Buy I'd like to see.

Comment

David Gilmour live in Gdansk Poland would be a good trial. Its simple as far as visual effects but has a fat and smooth low end.
            I shaved my balls for this :salute:

Denon DVD1920, NAD C352, Hafler XL280 & XL600, B&W 602s3, MiniDSP, CHT 18.T(the duo), Acoustic Research PR1212
            Tama drums, Zildjian cymbals, Jackson & Epiphone guitars, Marshall amps

Comment

Working...
            X