Cigar Smokers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigar Smokers?

Any cigar smoker's out there? I thought I'd start a thread to see what people are smoking and enjoying. I don't smoke a lot, especially this time a year, as I won't smoke in the house, and the weather rarely cooperates. However, when I get the chance, I do enjoy it.

Awesome smokes I've had recently:

A big Tatuaje, a small Opus X, a fat LFD Double Ligero Oscuro, and an Oliva Series G maduro. Had some other really good ones, but those have been my favorites over the past few months. What have you enjoyed?

Haven't smoked a cigar in a while but when I did I usually smoked Padrons (the Anniversarios are excellent), Diamond Crown, the occasional Fuente and Zino. Robustos were my favorite size.
    The Zino Mouton Cadet was my go to cigar as it was smooth tasting and easy to find.

Comment

I have found that for me, I dont have to spend a fortune on cigars. I live many light years :cool2: from anyplace that sells cigars. So I order all of mine online. One of my favorites is to just buy factory second cigars and age them myself. At one time I had around 500 cigars around here in storage.

Consuegra, from jrcigarsdotcom is one of my favorite cigars. I have smoked some of the nicer branded cigars such as Padron, ERDM, Macanudo, Montecristo, Punch, Davidoff, and others like this, and they are fine smokes. Last time we were on St Maartin I ran across a mom and pop shop that were hand rolling cigars on the spot, so I had them make me some while I got to watch and talk to the little lady who was rolling them for me. Alas she didnt roll them on her thigh, but still great smokes indeed.

I used to buy enough to just store them for 6 months to a year and age them myself in home made humidors, thus the high price of aging I have done myself and saved a lot of money this way.

Its hard for me to justify 5-10 bucks or more for a cigar. This is just what I do.

Comment

Rondar, good advice. I enjoy one once a year, usually while camping. I spend between $4 to $7 on average. It's been awhile....
        Some play hard to get, I play hard to want.

Comment

Working...
        X