Wheres Winter ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres Winter ?

We need Snow Wind and Cold ...........I laugh at this winter.

I am getting more Gun Range time though:boom:
    A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.

That quote never ceases to make me laugh! Every time I see it I just bust out laughing.

Comment

It is suppose to be a record high of 63 in Omaha today.

I fixed my snowblower for $180 and this is what I get.
      -Greg

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

HO's Basement Take 2

Comment

Projected high 72, currently 66. Makes me worry a bit, that just ain't right. :peeping:

Comment

Wow!

And I thought it was bad here in Idaho. :eek:

It's still been in the 30's to 40's here but, like normal, but it's been bone dry. No snow at all so far. It's kind of freaky.

Comment

I'm sure we will get bulldozed with snow in February. Bad.
            -Greg

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

HO's Basement Take 2

Comment

calling for a high of 45 on friday.....

I am calling for the dumping of snow to start the end of the 2nd week of Jan, and then to be dumped on for most of the winter. Close to a record or 2 for the season????
              Kevin
              Motor City Custom Audio
              Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
              Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

Comment

Originally posted by HuskerOmaha
                It is suppose to be a record high of 63 in Omaha today.

I fixed my snowblower for $180 and this is what I get.
                Better to have it and not need it than the other way around.
                Nice to have spring weather without flies.
                I shaved my balls for this :salute:

Denon DVD1920, NAD C352, Hafler XL280 & XL600, B&W 602s3, MiniDSP, CHT 18.T(the duo), Acoustic Research PR1212
                Tama drums, Zildjian cymbals, Jackson & Epiphone guitars, Marshall amps

Comment

We had a very dry month for Dec - really enjoyed it vs the rainy/cloudy skies all day...plus the kids get outdoors more and burn off that energy.

Very strange weather everywhere in Dec.....

Comment

Friggin freezing here, high of only 70 today but Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be mid 70's!

Comment

I've been in Ohio (home) and New Jersey (work travel) this week and by temperature it was certainyl January! Temperature hit 9°F with -11°F wind chill at one point. No snow though, which is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximum kahuna
                        A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.

That quote never ceases to make me laugh! Every time I see it I just bust out laughing.
                        I wish I could take credit for it..........I like it to:D
                        A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

Comment

Should hit 50 again.........:mad:

Need Snow wind and cold

Comment

Working...
                          X