Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Local Clark Griswold

Local Lights

If you scroll down to the Northwest Omaha one, that is the guy on the corner up from my house. It is pretty cool, I've talked to him once about it. He had ANOTHER service line put in to handle the load so that indoor heaters and blow dryers don't trip it up. He has breaker boxes sitting all over his yard.

Vanek Christmas Link

It is annoying the number of cars that are parked on the streets making it tough to get around them, but the music matched to lights is pretty cool.

It must be wearing off since I just planned out what lights I'll be buying after Christmas when they are cheap for next year. Only about 500 feet or so to start. :)

EDIT: Reading up on them again, I didn't know he went to a convention for Christmas Lighting. I just told Leah that if they did an article on excess home theater/audio, people would think I was crazy too. :)
    -Greg

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

HO's Basement Take 2

Greg - GREAT thread. We just took a family vote, and tonight's Christmas movie is "Christmas Vacation".

Elf is tomorrow ... then Love Actually, Scrooge and It's a Wonderful Life.

Back to the thread ... LOVE the guy's house! :applause:

Comment

Working...
    X