YouTube of Les Miserables - My daughter's Solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube of Les Miserables - My daughter's Solo

Hi guys - My daughter had the role of Cosette in the local production of Les Miserables. Her big brother managed to video a portion of the play - a 77 second solo she sang ... "In My Life" ... from the Musical.

The video quality is pretty dark (no lighting allowed), but her voice comes through pretty well.

If you click here, it takes you right to the solo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtoakEwRNDw

Thats no Joke .........That was tremindous ! Bravo ! :applause:
    A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

Comment

She has a very nice singing voice! :applause:

Comment

Wow, she has a great voice, Craig. :clapper:

Comment

Good for her!!!! Very proud of her. :clapper:
          Jack

Comment

Thanks, guys. If some of you are wondering if she is adopted, she isn't. She just has a talent for singing that her old man lacks. :biglaugh:

She is tickled that her video is part of our forum, too. This is good stuff !

Comment

Bravo! That is one heck of a voice! Can anyone say "Broadway!":applause:

Best....Carlo.

Comment

Well, just to prepare you for what the future may hold, She reminds of my brother's stepdaughter Alice, who, as a teenager used to sit on the floor at my feet when I and my partners would sit around the fire playing guitars and singing. She never mentioned that she even had an interest in music let alone that she could sing.

The little stinker grew up to be Alice Ripley who won the 2009 Tony award for Best Leading Actress in a Musical for the play Next to Normal. She's currently touring with the show which will be playing in Cleveland in June. We're all going and will be briefly gathering with her after the show.

So, just prepare yourself. You could be going to Broadway. :yep:
                Jack

Comment

Craig - very nicely done. Especially when DNA is from a guy who is regularly offered money to NOT sing. :angel:
                  Ray

Comment

That was really great! Les Mis is probably my favorite musical.

Comment

Wow, good to see someone in the family has talent. But shouldn't there have been 10 or 20 subwoofers supporting the production, what's up with that?
                      There's a fine line between gardening and Madness.
                      -Cliff Clavin

Comment

Very, very nice! Craig, I know you are very proud, as you should be.

Comment

Working...
                        X