X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY rumonkey2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY rumonkey2:crowd:
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Happy birthday!! :smoke1:
    Regular guy.
    Tubey or not tubey, that is the question :smoke1:

Comment

THANKS! Tee time in 1-1/2 hours...just waiting on chauffeur!

Playing 27+ holes , depending on weather!
      See you suckas later!

Comment

Enjoy!

You should have warned us, we could have smuggled some gourmet beer down to you!

Comment

And risk getting busted by the Alabama border patrol?

You must be crazy!
          Regular guy.
          Tubey or not tubey, that is the question :smoke1:

Comment

scary LOL

engtaz
            engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by billnchristy
              And risk getting busted by the Alabama border patrol?
              Having seen Deliverance, I can't imagine they are any worse then the hill people in Georgia!

"Squeel like a pig" "weeeeeeeeee!" "weeeeeeeeee!" "weeeeeeeeee!"

Besides, I would have hid the beer inside a package and shipped it. Let the FedEx guys deal with any potential anal rapage at the border.

Comment

I'm BAAACCCKKKK!

And took it easy w/ the beer - figured I would save that for ....hmmmm...NOW & rest of weekend. My sister turns the big 5-0 today(she's skydiving in Cedartown, GA) & we are having blowout at aunt & uncles tomorrow. 2 butts, 5# o' chicken, lotsa sausage & stuff on the Traeger. Lotsa beer, wine, margarittas. Swimming pool, good music & good family/friends! Along w/ younger bros b'day was the 23rd...
                Yeah, my parents musta had some crazy Halloween Parties!:omg::nervous:

Taking my younger bro to play golf early tomorrow AM before hand. He's the one going through self-induced rehab & lotsa family problems. Things looking up for him though!:applause: Made some tough decisions...
                We haven't spent any "quality time" as just 2 bros in too long...so figured I would treat him to a round on a course we grew up on.....:goodvibes:

So, the beer - yeah, cheap stuff today -is starting to flow! Got some tunes on & gonna fire up the grill w/ some strips when GF gets off work.

Oh yeah! Shot 43-46-41!! I'm more than pleased!:yes::snaggletooth:

Comment

Happy B-Day Price!!!!

Looks like you made a couple of putts on the 3rd nine!
                  Ray

Comment

Originally posted by rumonkey2
                    Oh yeah! Shot 43-46-41!! I'm more than pleased!:yes::snaggletooth:
                    Not bad for the first 3 holes!

Comment

Well, I at least stopped pushing the 4 footers! Middle 9 , back to back to back holes ate me up for some reason...:fryingpan:
                      I missed 4 : 4-5' birdie putts throughout the day. And another 1 or 2 same length to save par... Everything 10-12 feet, I was putting through the break....:fryingpan: Just couldn't get w/ the money stick today. And usually, that's what saves me! Tee to green is where I was pretty happy today!:thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by rumonkey2
                        Well, I at least stopped pushing the 4 footers! Middle 9 , back to back to back holes ate me up for some reason...:fryingpan:
                        I missed 4 : 4-5' birdie putts throughout the day. And another 1 or 2 same length to save par... Everything 10-12 feet, I was putting through the break....:fryingpan: Just couldn't get w/ the money stick today. And usually, that's what saves me! Tee to green is where I was pretty happy today!:thumbsup:
                        You played putt putt again ? Cool !!!! :angel:

Happy Birthday !!! :burgerking:

Comment

Comment

This just in, a real photo of Price no where near the 9th green.....

Comment

:huge::burgerking::assshake: Luv it M! Thanks for the pics!

And Craig - I WISH we still had PuttPutt here - I ruled when I was 11-13. :snaggletooth: Actually won a sectional Jr title one year! But, couldn't play in the regionals - I was too into my Little League:sly: I actually used a PuttPutt style blade putter when I first started playing golf - wish I still had that one:goodvibes:

Comment

Working...
                              X