Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Sheen

Wow.

Google his interviews if you don't know what is up.

Craziest, funniest-interview ever.
    -Greg

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

HO's Basement Take 2

#winning
    #tigerblood

Charlie being on Twitter has brought a new element of enjoyment to my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom93
      #winning
      #tigerblood

Charlie being on Twitter has brought a new element of enjoyment to my life.
      LMAO I have 2 friends that started following him and they can not believe how much fun it is

Comment

I'm bi-winning!

Hilarious.

The best part is knowing while he was doing all those interviews he was clean. What is he like when he is on it all?
        -Greg

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

HO's Basement Take 2

Comment

The best part is knowing while he was doing all those interviews he was clean. What is he like when he is on it all?[/QUOTE]

I can only imagine and I bet is was epic.

#winning

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0KvuVPtJBk :D

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgqedy98hgs

not for kids.

Comment

Not to come off as on a high horse, but it makes you seriously wonder about our country when a guy like this is celebrated. Its sad reflection on what we find entertaining.

Comment

Yeah true....but it's nothing new really. You can throw about any "celebrity" name out there and it happens. Britney, Lindsay, Paris, Kim, Mel etc etc and the news pimps it as much as anyone!
                  Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

Originally posted by Jed M
                    Not to come off as on a high horse, but it makes you seriously wonder about our country when a guy like this is celebrated. Its sad reflection on what we find entertaining.
                    Yeah, it sucks that people may see him as a role model of sorts...

But it is funny, crazy stuff to hear him talk about his life/experiences/etc.

A fellow co-worker also didn't think any of it was funny. Oh well.
                    -Greg

HO's Basement Take 2

Comment

I only saw part of his interview on CNN but have seen many behaving like him in 12 step groups. His behavior is why there is a distinction made between "off" a substance and being "sober". Sober takes more time...

Comment

dude is crazy... he may be off the drugs, but the chemical effects on his brain sure are there... i feel sorry for him.. more so his family... :(
                        Still think Craig is in the "Chase" for that sense of humour. :neener 1:

Comment

Originally posted by django1
                          I only saw part of his interview on CNN but have seen many behaving like him in 12 step groups. His behavior is why there is a distinction made between "off" a substance and being "sober". Sober takes more time...
                          Exactly. He is desperately trying to convince himself that he really is this great person and he can handle/cure his addiction. We all laugh at his warlock, adonis dna stuff, but he is seriously trying to believe that so he can convince himself that he can beat this. Its just false bravado of a person at rock bottom setting up for the inevitable relapse and quite possibly death since it seems as though so many of his "friends" are cashing in on this instead of actually trying to help. I give his PR guy credit for leaving rather than trying to monetize this as others around him have been. Sad situation. A complete junkie going down the drain and its what all our news outlets lead with, or the Ipad 2. A serious country I tell you. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jed M
                            Originally posted by django1
                            I agree. I haven't followed his spiral very closely, but I've seen bits and pieces. It's been enough to tell me that he's either pulling one hell of a ballsy PR stunt or he's completely around the bend. The quotes are mind-bogglingly "out there" - and his whole claim of "curing himself" with his mind is nonsense to anyone who truly understands the power that addictions can have over people. He may be clean right now, but his behavior indicates that he's hardly "cured" (unless you mean "cured" as in "cured ham", which might be a good description of the apparent state of his brain cells right now).

Comment

The news has a tendency to change or edit interviews. Have you heard him on Howard Stern?

Comment

Working...
                              X