Glasses on the internet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasses on the internet?

This being an audio site I have a question about your eyes :biglaugh:...
    Anyone try the cheap route of buying glasses on the internet? If so where did you get them and how did it go?

Not sure if they are your style, but Warby Parker is the best deal you can get. They also donate a pair of glasses for each sold to people in need.

$99 for the frames and lenses. Plus you help someone out.

http://www.warbyparker.com/

Comment

Wow....hello 60's! My parents made me wear those styles even after they went out of style because I was to rough on glasses.

I haven't personally purchased any online but recall a pretty detailed thread over at Anandtech.com in the hot deals forum a few years back. It's dated but could provide some useful information.
      Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by tthurman
          Wow....hello 60's! My parents made me wear those styles even after they went out of style because I was to rough on glasses.

I haven't personally purchased any online but recall a pretty detailed thread over at Anandtech.com in the hot deals forum a few years back. It's dated but could provide some useful information.
          Ha, yeah that's what's "popular" right now.

Comment

Originally posted by django1
            This being an audio site I have a question about your eyes :biglaugh:...
            Anyone try the cheap route of buying glasses on the internet? If so where did you get them and how did it go?
            I use Zenni optical for all my specs EXCEPT my varifocals. These are too difficult to get right in my prescription.

However my bifocals, and straight lenses I use them without hesitation.
            With that wattage, the voice coil is now a Rail Gun. You get 1 note, but it will be memorable! :salute:
            Stolen from JEFFakaMAX at AVSforum.

Comment

Working...
            X