RIP my friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP my friend

I just found out a couple of hours ago that Louis , who was my best friend and to who I was attached by the hip for a good 15 years between the ages of 18 and 35, just up and died of a heart attack at age 51. This is is the first time someone's death has affected me so much. I can't seem to string more than two words together about this without losing it. I'm going to make a fool of myself at the funeral home later when I see his wife and daughter.

The times we spent together are part of that magical time known as the good old days.

RIP my friend.

Sorry to hear you lost a close friend! I'm not one for handling funerals the best either but nobody can fault anyone for getting emotional about the loss of a dear friend or loved one.

Hang in there!
    Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

Thanks man.

Pretty silly starting a thread on an audio forum about this. :dizzy:

Comment

You have my condolences and will be in my prayers.
        Angel City Audio
        East Street Audio

ACA, Melody, Onix, NuForce, KR Audio

Comment

Sorry to hear that Stephen.
          It is always so shocking when someone close dies so young.
          I will be thinking of you.

Best,
          Don

Comment

Sorry, man...try to hang in there. One can tell from the photo that he had a good spirit. Count your blessings that you had a friend like that.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm kind of surprised this is affecting me so much as we hadn't seen each other much in the last ten years or so... My girlfriend spotted this in the newspapers this morning and called me. It is hard to believe... It sure makes you think about keeping yourself up to date with things and, especially, people...

Comment

Not only will you miss your friend, when something likes this happens, we have to stare our own mortality in the face. That is probably part of what you are thinking about.

Comment

Prayer sent for family and friends.
                  engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

Sorry : (

Comment

Originally posted by Mike4AU
                      Not only will you miss your friend, when something likes this happens, we have to stare our own mortality in the face. That is probably part of what you are thinking about.
                      I'm sure that there is some of that too...

Comment

Sorry to hear :(
                        PhenomeNhan Audio Video

Your authorized ONIX dealer for the Great States of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.!
                        [email protected]

Comment

Nothing silly about sharing your pain with us, Stephen. No shame in losing it now and then either. I am old enough to understand and empathize with you.
                          Jack

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences.
                            Ref1,Ref100,RS850,450,RSC200 Sig,ELT525M,MFW-15,UFW10,AVR987/X-amps,LMC-1/LPA1,SB3,P-3A,PS3,HDA3, Gizmo v1.0, SP3 MK II.

Comment

Sorry :(

Comment

Working...
                              X