Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you with me?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are you with me?

    Who wants to explore the largest cave in the world in 2012?

    http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...e/jenkins-text
    Hugh
    MELODY US Distributor
    www.angelcityaudio.com

    A man is only as good as his words.

  • #2
    Oh that's so cool looking! Where is that??

    EDIT: Just saw its in Vietnam :)

    Comment


    • #3
      Can we dive it?

      Saw that on TV last night. I can't believe the amount of water running into it!

      Looks sweet.
      -Greg

      Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

      HO's Basement Take 2

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow, very cool.
        my dedicated HT build thread (AVS)

        Comment


        • #5
          I saw your response earlier this morning. :)

          I didn't want to say anything. ;) :D
          Originally posted by skeeter99
          Oh that's so cool looking! Where is that??

          EDIT: Just saw its in Vietnam :)
          Hugh
          MELODY US Distributor
          www.angelcityaudio.com

          A man is only as good as his words.

          Comment


          • #6
            I saw it last night too.

            I didn't even know it's the largest cave in the world and they have not even explored the whole network yet.

            WOW.

            Originally posted by HuskerOmaha
            Saw that on TV last night. I can't believe the amount of water running into it!

            Looks sweet.
            Hugh
            MELODY US Distributor
            www.angelcityaudio.com

            A man is only as good as his words.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hugh
              I saw your response earlier this morning. :)

              I didn't want to say anything. ;) :D
              Thanks for sparing me :applause:

              Comment


              • #8
                "Climbing an overhanging 200-foot-tall wall of mud is technical, risky business, so you need just the right type of madmen. Luckily, Howard has handpicked Gareth “Sweeny” Sewell and Howard Clarke for the advance team. The two have been caving together for 20 years in the nastiest potholes in England. Clarky is a bull semen salesman, and Sweeny is a legal specialist who somehow convinced his wife that they should sell their one and only car so he could keep heading off on caving expeditions."

                I get it, actually. I love caves. I like to shut off the light and sit in the utter dark and complete silence and just feel the weight of it. You will never find dark and quiet like you find in a cave.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Right on.
                  Originally posted by tesseract
                  "Climbing an overhanging 200-foot-tall wall of mud is technical, risky business, so you need just the right type of madmen. Luckily, Howard has handpicked Gareth “Sweeny” Sewell and Howard Clarke for the advance team. The two have been caving together for 20 years in the nastiest potholes in England. Clarky is a bull semen salesman, and Sweeny is a legal specialist who somehow convinced his wife that they should sell their one and only car so he could keep heading off on caving expeditions."

                  I get it, actually. I love caves. I like to shut off the light and sit in the utter dark and complete silence and just feel the weight of it. You will never find dark and quiet like you find in a cave.
                  Hugh
                  MELODY US Distributor
                  www.angelcityaudio.com

                  A man is only as good as his words.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So any of you guys brave enough to want to try exploring the cave next year with me?
                    Hugh
                    MELODY US Distributor
                    www.angelcityaudio.com

                    A man is only as good as his words.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X