Xmas decorating your speakers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas decorating your speakers...

When back visiting the in-laws, I took a picture of my old Boston Acoustics speakers. Thought you would all enjoy. Or not.
    Attached Files
    LG 60PS60/BD390/Integra DTR-6.9/RS850/RS450/200/RS300/MFWx2
    LG 42LH30/BD590/Peachtree Nova/Parasound HCA-1200/PB Minis

I love it! I've gotta take a pic of my setup in Christmas-fashion too. Good thread, hope more people pile on :)

Comment

Working so much lately, presents are still in the trunk of my car! I'll get my stuff together Christmas Eve, I'll be cooking all day, too.

This was last year, with my old CRT and my bachelor pad Charlie Brown tree. Yes, those are little mugs of beer in the tree. :cowlicks:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0573 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	77063 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0571 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	77064

Comment

Those are B&W's aren't they? And a Diamond Black MFW? Looks great and lordy those are some beefy speaker wires!!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter99
          Those are B&W's aren't they? And a Diamond Black MFW? Looks great and lordy those are some beefy speaker wires!!
          Yes and yes, and thanks! I really need to take another photo, my room has changed a lot. Did I say I've been working a lot? :whew:

I've seen your rooms, Skeeter, they are pretty sweet. Got any Christmas room treatments to show? I like TJ's in-laws' snowman diffraction treatments.

Comment

Originally posted by tesseract
            Yes and yes, and thanks! I really need to take another photo, my room has changed a lot. Did I say I've been working a lot? :whew:

I've seen your rooms, Skeeter, they are pretty sweet. Got any Christmas room treatments to show? I like TJ's in-laws' snowman diffraction treatments.
            I do have some Christmas deco's up, I just need to take pics of it. We didn't decorate the basement HT, just the living room so I'll take pics of that tonight after work.

And thank you for the compliments :) Its been a fun ride so far and I'm only 30 so I have a lot more time to play :)

Comment

A little late to the party but better late than not at all :lol:

Comment

Looking good, Skeeter! You had help with that, didn't you? You almost have me convinced to let my girlfriend move in....... :hide:

Anyone else have any holiday speaker pics? I know TJ and her husband have an awesome theater and 2 channel system in a beautiful home. :peekaboo:

Comment

Originally posted by tesseract
                  Looking good, Skeeter! You had help with that, didn't you? You almost have me convinced to let my girlfriend move in....... :hide:

Anyone else have any holiday speaker pics? I know TJ and her husband have an awesome theater and 2 channel system in a beautiful home. :peekaboo:
                  My wife did the Christmas decorating, I did the the audio decorating obviously :) The family has just gotten used to me taking over pretty much every room in the house. You know your SO/Family loves you when you can take over the house with your hobby, they all just roll they're eyes, then you all sit down and enjoy it together :applause:

Comment

Working...
                  X