Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottled Beer opener

Hey all,

I'm trying to find the name, but I want to purchase one of those bottled beer openers that you can mount on the wall with the metal bucket underneath to catch the bottle cap. The bucket can just hang on a nail and be dumped when full.
    -Greg

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

HO's Basement Take 2

Lots of options here. http://www.bottleopener.com/Opener-C...-p-1-c-17.html

Comment

I have one of those exact models in my garage. Here is a quick photo of where it is mounted. I consider these to be critical tools for both trouble shooting mid-project, as well as for use during final inspection when the project is finished. I went with the "in-drawer" basket so I could keep a neat and tidy workshop...I'm not sure it helped except for the beer caps!

John
      Attached Files
      Tweak City Audio WAF-1, Paradigm PS1000, Jolida FX-10 tube amp, Samsung Blu-ray, Beresford TC-7520 DAC, Apple Airport Express (living room)

Hawthorne Audio 101515 OB Trio DIY speakers, DIY Bottlehead Stereomour 2A3 amp, DIY 6CL6 SPUD amp, Rythmik 370 OB Plate Amps (in stereo), Beresford TC-7520 DAC, Macbook Pro/iTunes & Decibel FLAC player for Mac, Sony S370 Blu-ray (listening room)

Other stuff: Usher S-520, JohnBlue JB-3, MiniWatt, Glow Amp One, Nuforce Icon Mobile, Sennheiser HD595

Comment

Ordered....

Thanks guys....I guess it was as easy as googling that!:his:
        -Greg

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

HO's Basement Take 2

Comment

Or catch the cap
          Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

You used to just open our beer with our lighter. When you could do that you were cool...

Comment

Originally posted by django1
              You used to just open our beer with our lighter. When you could do that you were cool...
              Well, our lighters aren't so ginormous like they are up at the North Pole where you live...if I had a lighter like that, I could open a beer with it, too!

Tweak City Audio WAF-1, Paradigm PS1000, Jolida FX-10 tube amp, Samsung Blu-ray, Beresford TC-7520 DAC, Apple Airport Express (living room)

Hawthorne Audio 101515 OB Trio DIY speakers, DIY Bottlehead Stereomour 2A3 amp, DIY 6CL6 SPUD amp, Rythmik 370 OB Plate Amps (in stereo), Beresford TC-7520 DAC, Macbook Pro/iTunes & Decibel FLAC player for Mac, Sony S370 Blu-ray (listening room)

Other stuff: Usher S-520, JohnBlue JB-3, MiniWatt, Glow Amp One, Nuforce Icon Mobile, Sennheiser HD595

Comment

Working...
              X