The best commercial you never saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best commercial you never saw

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And I thought the REAL commercials were suggestive and funny....

Along those lines, I found this particularly amusing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ...eature=related
    Angel City Audio
    East Street Audio

ACA, Melody, Onix, NuForce, KR Audio

Comment

Basically it's a robe that goes on backwards haha..

The flashlight part was good, too.

I think most people with a sense of humor (*humour for the Canadians or..MLS) thought the same thing about the shakeweight..and generally too, the Snuggie or whatever its called.

I've been watching Whose Line Is It Anyway hoedowns for the last couple of days...too..much...youtube...
      "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

-Bill Watterson

Comment

Only the Danish could get away with something like this (but how great would it be to see Amazon do commercials like this). Danish ecommerce site Fleggaard recently made the commercial below. I don't know if it was shown on Danish television (I'm trying to find out), but I wouldn't be surprised. It most definitely contains nudity and is NSFW. I think it would be just as good without the exposed breasts, though. If you don't watch it, the highlight is that dozens of topless Danish women link hands during a skydive to advertise a Siemens washing machine for 4,999.00 DKK, or about $900. It doesn't seem like such a great price, but I'll buy one anyway if they deliver to California.

Comment

That's a good one too!
          Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

Working...
          X