Nfl 2010

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikethewxguy
    • Aug 2010

And I didn't mean to turn this thread into a Colts/*Pats lovefest...honestly! Where are the NFC fans?

Comment

• phipp01
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by mikethewxguy
      And I didn't mean to turn this thread into a Colts/*Pats lovefest...honestly! Where are the NFC fans?
      There are NFC fans?

Comment

• mikethewxguy
        • Aug 2010

But I will give you Gisele

Comment

• LoudandClear
          • Apr 2008

Cowboys didn't look very sharp against the Chargers last night. Hope they get it together when it counts. They have a very tough schedule this year.
          ------------------------------------

http://www.chasehometheater.com/foru...php?albumid=14

Comment

• Kevin_Wadsworth
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by phipp01
            There are NFC fans?
            Hey now! That's no way to speak to your betters. :)

Eagles fan here. This should be an interesting year for us. I wouldn't be suprised with either playoffs or last place in the division. Barring injuries (just like every other team), Ithink we'll have a top-notch defense. The LB's were our Achilles heel last year and they should be much improved. On the other side, we have good receivers, TE, and I'm pretty confident in Kold. The big question to me is the running game and the offensive line. Every quarterback gets significantly better when he's behind a good line.\

As for AFC, living in Ohio there is a lot of good press for the Bengals coming off last year's division championship. They do seem to have pretty good talent and while I think it would be tough to knock off Baltimore, a wild-card run wouldn't suprise me. I don't think the Steelers will be veyr good this year and I think 4 win is the ceiling for the Browns.

Comment

• Cujobob
              • Feb 2008

Brady was in the right place at the right time...I don't really think he can compare with Peyton Manning whatsoever. I think he's a fine QB, don't get me wrong, but no GM in football would give up Peyton for Brady.

I'm looking forward to seeing a better Detroit Lions team....Suhhhhhhh and the rest of the DL should make it at least a little interesting.
              "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

-Bill Watterson

Comment

• tesseract
                • Oct 2010

Suhhhhhhh..... Suuuuuuuhhhhhhh..... Suuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!!! AHHHHH!

My god, I am soooo (Suh?) glad I don't have to hear that over and over and over again this year. :fryingpan: :dizzy:

I have tons of respect for Suh, but none for this mindless, knee jerk, OCD ridden mantra.

No offense meant to you, Cujo. Just expressing my relief. :woo:

Comment

• Cujobob
                  • Feb 2008

Haha...I can definitely understand where you're coming from.

I think it'll be exciting to watch a difference-making defensive tackle. He hasn't done much in the preseason, but he's already getting double and triple teamed.

Detroit fans are pretty crazy...there will be lots of chanting..
                  "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

-Bill Watterson

Comment

• phipp01
                    • Jan 2009

And can Favre just retire and take ESPN with him please?

Comment

• Kevin_Wadsworth
                      • Feb 2009

I've been to a maybe one hundred college football games, 3 pro games, and have watched countless more on television. I have never heard a defensive tackle's name chanted by the crowd. So my guess is that you would have been safe from the chant tesseract. :)

Comment

• madpoet
                        • Feb 2009

I've got season tickets this year for our new UFL team, the Hartford Colonials. For less than $300 I got 50 yard line, row 2, seats 1 and 2. Plus free parking, seat cushions, and all sorts of stuff. Should be a fun season!

Comment

• Ronm1
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Cujobob
                          ..I don't really think he can compare with Peyton Manning whatsoever.
                          How true, Peyton's playoff record is second to none.
                          A Bug! Naa...that's a feature!
                          -------------------------------
                          750 Sig's/200/300's/UFW-10, Rotel 1065, Toshiba DVD-9200, AA DDS-Pro, P1a(SOCS)/P3a level2/P3b level 1 (P1/P3 EA'd), BPT 2.5 Ultra, QSymphony Pro, Sennheiser HD600/Equinox, GSP Solo,Xfeed, 20a dedicated circuit, 8thNerve

Comment

• Kevin R
                            I tried being mean once. I sucked at it.
                            • Jan 2009

Pats fan for as long as I can remember. I can remember when they sucked and we'd leave church at noon get to the stadium (Sullivan Stadium at the time), walk up to the ticket booth, and be able to get tickets. Luckily my folks got season tickets now and when I get a chance to go up and if it's football season I get to see a game or two.

Speaking of Manning. You all gotta check this out:

The ones where you can see Pats players are the best..

Oh and I won some Darius Butler signed cleats on Twitter..

"Arguing on the internet is like trying to make sense out of Bupkiss. You just end up looking foolish". ---Craigsub 04.21.2009

Comment

• mikethewxguy
                              • Aug 2010

I hate pre-season. And I'm not in favor of adding two more regular season games either. Just get rid of 2 of the meaningless pre-season games. Addai concussion and Brackett injured (probably going to miss some games). I think 3 packers were also hurt tonight. just hate seeing guys get hurt during the pre-seasom...if it is during the regular season and everyone is playing 100% all out...I'm fine with it. :)

Also hating the new officials positioning rule by the NFL as well. And you can tell that Peyton really hates it! Either get rid of the rule or fire all the overweight and out of shape officials.

I'm just hoping Goodell doesn't ruin this game....but not liking his reign thus far.

Comment

• tesseract
                                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Kevin_Wadsworth
                                I've been to a maybe one hundred college football games, 3 pro games, and have watched countless more on television. I have never heard a defensive tackle's name chanted by the crowd. So my guess is that you would have been safe from the chant tesseract. :)
                                Not with this defensive tackle. This is just the man's graduation...

"In pure Nebraska fashion, the auditorium erupted in the recognizable Suuuuhhhhh!!!! chant when Ndamukong Suh received his degree."

In pure Nebraska fashion, the auditorium erupted in the recognizable Suuuuhhhhh!!!! chant when Ndamukong Suh received his degree.

Ndamukong Suh is a big, modest, likeable guy, and people like to identify with that. :yes:

Comment

Working...