Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil - AfterLife

WOW!

In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, Alice (Jovovich), continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead - and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.
    Hugh
    MELODY US Distributor
    www.angelcityaudio.com

A man is only as good as his words.

That looks...sweet!
    LCR: Gedlee Abbeys for LR and Nathan for Center Surround & rear 4 x Sho10's
    Subs: 4 x 18.2
    Electronics: Marantz SR7002, Acurus 200x3 (LCR), PS3, HTPC, CDP300, Mits HC1500, Elite Peregrine 2.35 156" Acousticpro4k

Comment

Looks...the same as every other RE preview to be honest.

I was disappointed in the series...and really felt they took a great idea and turned it into something too comic-book-y
      "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

-Bill Watterson

Comment

As cheesy as they were some times I really do love the R.E. series!

Actually that animated one is really very good!

Matt
        Still think Craig is in the "Chase" for that sense of humour. :neener 1:

Comment

She runs like a girl...:rolleyes:

Comment

Hmmm I wasn't aware there was an animated one, I'll have to look into that.

While I admit the series isn't the greatest, I've enjoyed the movies and look forward to this one as well.
            Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

Working...
            X