Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corndog71
    replied
    Or do as I do which is sell some gear and buy some different gear.:biglaugh:

No worries about jealousy or infidelity there.

Leave a comment:

• django1
    replied
    I noticed this thread had more views than Avatar 3d. Just imagine if something had actually happened:dizzy:...

I just found out that my condition is called pre-andropausal syndrome. Symptoms include "augmentation of libido and potency, nervousness, depression, impaired memory, the inability to concentrate, fatigue, hot flushes, and sweating. All of the symptoms may occur separately or together while in the presence of nubile women". Known treatments include: frequent trips to Las Vegas, purchases of sports cars or monumental sized speakers, aversion therapy associating the pictures of nubile women with the pictures of certain members of this forum...

:huge:

Leave a comment:

• django1
    replied
    Originally posted by dvenardos
    I am actually guilty of this on the other side of things, just naturally flirtatious and happen to love women. Not something I really think about or take advantage of, just kind of a natural reaction.
    This might be her case as well. I suppose it's like being tall. You don't crouch down just because everybody else is short...

Leave a comment:

• django1
    replied
    Originally posted by craigsub
    Your **** is fine Stephen. It's her **** that's annoying. Ask Arthur.
    Honestly I'm starting to annoy myself with this ****...

Leave a comment:

• Jason
    Alphaiii's personal moderator

• Jason
    replied
    Originally posted by dvenardos
    I am actually guilty of this on the other side of things....
    When I read the first part of that.....um...I was like:saywhat:

:poke::stirthepot:

Leave a comment:

• dvenardos
    replied
    I am actually guilty of this on the other side of things, just naturally flirtatious and happen to love women. Not something I really think about or take advantage of, just kind of a natural reaction.
    Originally posted by django1
    Yeah me too man, I'm no match for them. She is actually very nice but you can tell she enjoys the power she has over men.

Leave a comment:

• craigsub
    replied
    Your **** is fine Stephen. It's her **** that's annoying. Ask Arthur.

Leave a comment:

• django1
    replied
    Well then I guess it's a good thing that I won't be having a whole lot more to say about her... End of story.

Leave a comment:

• craigsub
    replied
    Originally posted by arthurs
    ....and still, someone somewhere...at this very moment...is so tired of her **** he could puke.....
    You are right.

I am sick of her ****. :boom:

Leave a comment:

• arthurs
    Leave the Gun ... Take the Cannoli

• arthurs
    replied
    Originally posted by django1
    Yeah me too man, I'm no match for them. She is actually very nice but you can tell she enjoys the power she has over men.
    ....and still, someone somewhere...at this very moment...is so tired of her **** he could puke.....

Leave a comment:

• django1
    replied
    Originally posted by corndog71
    Those kind of women really scare me.

Leave a comment:

• corndog71
    replied
    Those kind of women really scare me. Reminds me of an acting class I took in high school. The girls that picked it up were so good they could make me believe almost anything. Then again maybe it was just the hormones.

Leave a comment:

• django1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jason
    wow....sorry for the threadjack Stephen.
    Thread jack ? It hadn't crossed my mind. Please carry on :yes:...

In the end I'm starting to think that the designer never had the slightest interest in me. She's kind of like a cat that rubs up against your leg the way cats do, with their back arched and their tail up in the air, like they are so happy to see you. But you see them outside doing the same thing to a tree...

I don't even feel silly (even though I probably should) because when she turns the charm to "on" it is quite overpowering, even if it is just generic charm. It really is amazing the charisma some people have and she has got it in spades...

Leave a comment:

• mobileusa
    replied
    I put myself in my kids shoes and think how they would feel if they found out I was cheating on their mom.....just not worth it...

Leave a comment:

• engtaz
    Ready for a reference theater

• engtaz
    replied
    I just turn my attention to how my wife looks and that usually does it for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X