Help with temptation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with temptation

I've been in a stable and happy relationship for 18 years. I mostly work alone and at 47 I don't go out much and am mostly sheltered from temptation...

On my latest job I've been working closely with a very attractive and exceedingly charming designer. Did I say attractive and exceedingly charming? When she turns her smile on me and puts her hand on mine my will power is sucked away and I totally forget about the job at hand . My mind is filled with useful stuff like: "that scarf really sets of her eyes" , and, "She smells wonderful"...

How do you married guys deal with this? I have a couple more jobs to do with her and the (cold) shower isn't functional yet on this job. Self flagellation?

Zip wire tie.

Plus it will help expand your bladder so you won't have to come down off the ladder as often at your age.

Comment

For starters, I think we need pics!

Comment

Watch - Fatal Attraction

Avoid - 9 1/2 weeks

Comment

Google "Tiger golf club to the face"

Comment

I give this thread until about noon before someone suggests Stephen invite his wife along. :stirthepot:

Comment

Originally posted by craigsub
              I give this thread until about noon before someone suggests Stephen invite his wife along. :stirthepot:
              I just assumed he would and it didn't need to be said....
              "Let the floating wall float" - m-fine

Comment

Yeah, I really couldn't comment at all without pictures....hard to tell what we're dealing with so difficult to give proper guidance :thumbsup:

Comment

Okay, I'll be serious...it's really very simple for me. I tell myself how much I love my wife, how many years we've worked to build what we have, and how crushing it would be to throw that away over some physical fun no matter how enticing. I also remind myself, no matter how hot or alluring a woman may be, right this very minute, somebody somewhere is sick of her ****....and I would be next.

Comment

Sex with the wife while you picture your coworker? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by arthurs
                      Okay, I'll be serious...it's really very simple for me. I tell myself how much I love my wife, how many years we've worked to build what we have, and how crushing it would be to throw that away over some physical fun no matter how enticing. I also remind myself, no matter how hot or alluring a woman may be, right this very minute, somebody somewhere is sick of her ****....and I would be next.
                      This was priceless. :woo:

A few years ago, at our country club, the boys were discussing the whole concept of a mistress. Keep in mind, this country club is a FUN place. As in there are always 3-4 beer stops on the course, and snobbery is not permitted.

The guys asked me my thoughts ... The reply ...

"I could have a mistress ... or a sports car. I think the sports car is a better choice" At this time, I had no sports cars yet.

Today it's an SL-500, A Z06 and a Challenger SRT.

Stephen - Arthur is right.

And you deserve at LEAST a Mustang GT or Miata. :rock:

Comment

I am glad I checked in and see this thread. Many funny comments here :).

True that Art.
                        Originally posted by arthurs

Comment

Originally posted by madpoet
                          Sex with the wife while you picture your coworker? ;)
                          Which can lead to great mistake of calling out the wrong name.

Comment

Comment

Why is it I'm thinking of that St Augustine quote: "(Lord) "Give me chastity and continence, but not just now"...

Comment

Working...
                              X