• Tigerkn
    replied
    What are you trying to do Uncle Nhan?

Leave a comment:

• PhenomeNhan
    replied
    Originally posted by dane
    :)

But I did forget to mention earlier, that the picture you linked IS very cool.. Is there a higher resolution one available?

..dane
    I did a search and it was one of the images that popped up. That's all I could get :(

Here're my simple search results:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...jpg&FORM=IGRE1

Leave a comment:

• dane
    replied
    :)

But I did forget to mention earlier, that the picture you linked IS very cool.. Is there a higher resolution one available?

..dane

Leave a comment:

• PhenomeNhan
    replied
    Originally posted by dane
    umm, that doesn't really look like an audio waveform to me? :no clue: Certainly not a standard time-vs-amplitude nor a frequency-vs-amplitude graph. Looks more like one of those audio visualizer effects from Windows Media Player or others.

I'm guessing, however, that you're more interested in an interesting picture for a background image than an actual sound file?

good luck!
    ..dane
    I guess I shouldn't have written 'sound wave' :) You are correct, Dane.

Leave a comment:

• dane
    replied
    umm, that doesn't really look like an audio waveform to me? :no clue: Certainly not a standard time-vs-amplitude nor a frequency-vs-amplitude graph. Looks more like one of those audio visualizer effects from Windows Media Player or others.

I'm guessing, however, that you're more interested in an interesting picture for a background image than an actual sound file?

good luck!
    ..dane

Leave a comment:

• Need help finding software to generate cool-looking sound waves

Does anyone know where I can find some software (preferably free) that generates cool soundwaves like this one:

Working...
X