Need New Fantsy Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need New Fantsy Site

Our Fantasy Football site has been plagued with countless issues this year . We are looking for a new home and I was wondering what you guys might suggest.

We pay $70 a year for Fanball.com and it has terrile customer suport , it has promissed mobile and never delivered , lost all our past history and has only offered 2 weeks free . Are you kidding me :no clue: I still have to pay $70 for the rest of the year and they don't deliver what they promised ....I'm gone.

Who do you guys use ? I want league history and live scoring with customized scoring .
    A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

myfantasyleague.com is what I use. No idea if it has mobile but it does have the other features you are looking for. I like this little side program they made which gives all the live scoring of the real games and fantasy games. It does cost some scratch, $70 if you buy in early, maybe $90 now after the fact, not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunkonjackclassic
      Our Fantasy Football site has been plagued with countless issues this year . We are looking for a new home and I was wondering what you guys might suggest.

We pay $70 a year for Fanball.com and it has terrile customer suport , it has promissed mobile and never delivered , lost all our past history and has only offered 2 weeks free . Are you kidding me :no clue: I still have to pay $70 for the rest of the year and they don't deliver what they promised ....I'm gone.

Who do you guys use ? I want league history and live scoring with customized scoring .
      Try Penthouse, Playboy or Hustler's site. :assshake:
      Mark

Comment

We use ESPN. Its free and it keeps your league history so you can look back at stats and games from 5 years ago if you want and a full trophy case for the league and each team. I haven't had any problems with it in the last three years. In the early days there used to be draft issues, but now it runs perfectly. ESPN does mobile and pretty much everything you can think of and has a great customizable front page that allows you to link youtube videos and pictures.

I don't know what you will be able to see without being a member of our group but here is a link to our page. I think you should be able to see everything except the polls on the front page and the chats. War League 8501!:boom:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=8501

Comment

Thanks guys these sites look good .
          A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

Comment

I've used yahoo for the past decade (I've also used Fox Sports & ESPN for another leage). Yahoo has a solid interface, free real-time scoring (new this year), league history, and I like the site design 100 times more than ESPN's.

I haven't tried remote access on my Windows Mobile phone, but I know there is an iPhone app for it.

Comment

MFL ( My Fantasy League) is by far the best but not the best for newbies.
              If you are a newbie Yahoo or CBS are fine.

Comment

It looks like the My Fantsy Football will work for what we need.

We had been using Fanball since 2002 and it totaly Sucks this year.

Comment

Working...
                X