The MOVE IS ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MOVE IS ON!!!

Signing lease/taking possession of APT tomorrow! So, IT'S A NEW LEASE ON LIFE TOO!!! I've waited this long, so I'm gonna slowly move in over the next week. Yeah, I'm gonna relax a bit this weekend -
    AU Tigers on the U Sat night (relax??? :nervous: :no clue: ) and end of summer cookout & swim w/ family and friends Sunday...
    Monday moving all the "big stuff"!!
    A few loose ends and lotsa shopping to do today - day off...
    More "needs" than toys, but there is toy money in the budget too - just trying to figure out which route to take first... Gonna start another help me spend thread for that...:scratchchin: Bonus was much larger than expected :greedy::goodvibes:

Good Luck Price. Moving sucks but it's not just the moving part it's the 'moving on' part. I, for one, know exactly what you're talkin about. When I moved to my new place I was feeling just like you. Now if I could only fill the place with furniture instead of spending the dough on AV gear I'd be ok.. :yes:
    "Arguing on the internet is like trying to make sense out of Bupkiss. You just end up looking foolish". ---Craigsub 04.21.2009

Comment

:clapper:

Comment

:thumbsup:
        You know we love to help people spend their money. :D

Comment

Good luck and keep that back strong.

Comment

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/mo...e2d958c25.html

Comment

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/mo...53e8bcb89.html

:snaggletooth:

Comment

Make sure you wrapped the gear your self and carry it safely in your vehicle.
                engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

always find out who the true blue friends are when it's time to move :huge:
                  Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

Comment

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/mo...949172140.html

Comment

Good stuff!!!

:rlmfao:
                      Was way to busy yesterday to start another thread...
                      Actually went out and bought most of needed items...just a bed is all that's left....will have a little more time tonight to update...
                      I'm already leaning WAF/GIZMO package first :yes: :D

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!

Comment

funny.

Here's my house warming gift:raspberry:
                        Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

Comment

Back soon!!!

Getting most everything moved tomorrow morning. Enough to stay there...
                          I will not have intramanet service until Thursday - so yall have a good weekend & I'll catch up 'round here in a few days!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X