Distracted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distracted

My wife is going in for surgery tomorrow (number three). I hate this time, waiting, I never know what to say or do. I can't keep a thought in my head. I never know if I said everything to be said. This is when it is hard living 800 miles from friends and family. She's sleeping right now and I'm wide awake worrying, weird how that works out.

Sorry for writing this mess of a non-nonsensical post, I just needed to get the thoughts out of my head.

Hope everything goes well.

Comment

My heart goes out to you. It is awful when someone you love is in danger and you are powerless to protect or help.....when you have to leave them in other hands and rely on other minds to solve the problem. You feel so impotent and ineffectual. But, since things are out of your control, try to put your faith and trust in those who DO have the power to protect and help. Allow yourself to find some peace and contentment so you can be strong and reassuring for her. That's how you CAN help. Please keep us informed. We'll be thinking of you both.
      Jack

Comment

The good thing about family is you love them so damn much. The bad thing about family is you love them so damn much. Good luck.

Comment

Having had a wife that has gone through two surgeries (unrelated, but both for potentially life-threatening things), I wish you and your wife all the best. As Jack said, she'll be in the hands of people best for this.

And know that there are people out there (here), who know you well or only know you as a name on a screen, who are thinking good thoughts for you both!

All the best,

Todd - skullguise.
          What if the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about?!

Kinky Tom!

Comment

Originally posted by Jed M
            The good thing about family is you love them so damn much. The bad thing about family is you love them so damn much. Good luck.
            Profound! And true.
            Jack

Comment

Hang in there, buddy. I hoping for the best for you and your wife.
              PhenomeNhan Audio Video

Your authorized ONIX dealer for the Great States of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.!
              [email protected]

Comment

It's only natural to worry. Just hand in there, and let me know if there is anything I can do.

Comment

I hope all turns out well for uer. She is in my prayers.
                  Ray

Comment

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. The surgery went well. :whoopie:

Samantha is in recovery now and doing well. We have at least one more to go but today accomplished what it was supposed to. You guys make this a great community and it is much appreciated.

Comment

Best news I've had for some time. Makes a discussion about sealed vs. ported subs diminish in importance.

Congrats to both of you and a hug for her!

:band 1:
                      Ray

Comment

:dancer: :thumbsup:

Comment

:clapper:
                          Jack

Comment

Outstanding outcome! :clapper:
                            "Let the floating wall float" - m-fine

Comment

Good news!