Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This car dealer is COOL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This car dealer is COOL

    if you are pro 2nd amendment, you'll like this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNmi-bBhWG8
    Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

  • #2
    great stuff
    Kevin
    Motor City Custom Audio
    Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
    Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

    Comment


    • #3
      Stuff like that always shock the crap out of me. It's just unbelievable, nobody has guns around here... Whatever turns your crank though...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by django1
        Stuff like that always shock the crap out of me. It's just unbelievable, nobody has guns around here... Whatever turns your crank though...
        $450-$500? I remember when we could buy them for $75 a piece at local gun shows pre 1993.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's not some huge incentive dollar wise.....I just loved the way he stood up to that reporter.
          Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by m-fine
            $450-$500? I remember when we could buy them for $75 a piece at local gun shows pre 1993.
            yea PRE 93

            you cant even buy an SKS for 200-250 anymore

            and you sure cant find ammo, or when you do its way way to much money right now.
            Kevin
            Motor City Custom Audio
            Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
            Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

            Comment


            • #7
              I dunno...listening to that guy made me want to shoot myself to make it stop.
              "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

              -Bill Watterson

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cujobob
                I dunno...listening to that guy made me want to shoot myself to make it stop.
                I just closed the browser tab. Way less messy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cujobob
                  I dunno...listening to that guy made me want to shoot myself to make it stop.
                  Yea, not the brightest cookie on the planet, but apparently he can sell cars.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Unfortunately, this is what people do with AK-47s here in Cleveland....

                    http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009...ault_rifl.html

                    I believe in the second Amendment myself, but there are way too many loonies out there for my taste. It may be different in rural America, but here in the cities the idea of carrying an AK-47 is terrifying for most people as it's usually the criminals who have AND use them around here.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by neuronbob
                      Unfortunately, this is what people do with AK-47s here in Cleveland....

                      http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009...ault_rifl.html

                      I believe in the second Amendment myself, but there are way too many loonies out there for my taste. It may be different in rural America, but here in the cities the idea of carrying an AK-47 is terrifying for most people as it's usually the criminals who have AND use them around here.
                      Oh yeah, I myself can't imagine owning that piece (right now anyway) but hell....the more bad guys around, the more I want to have something in my pocket. I actually feel more need to own and carry in an urban area than rural areas.
                      Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        :woo: I actually got to WATCH my very first YouTube! :woo: Just got the broadband up and running and :woo: I'm all kinds of crazy. :dizzy:

                        I feel like Charleton Heston at the end of one of the Planet of the Apes movies....

                        DAMN you AOL and your dial up connection.... DAMN you all to HELL!

                        :woo:
                        John W.
                        Indy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          :rlmfao:
                          Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X