• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DavidJames
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin R
    Right on David. It's on again btw. :)

When I lived in Boston, I used to go to as many Revs games as I could. One of things I miss about living in actual city. The National Team used to come through a lot too.

How do you like Dicks Park?

The game was certainly entertaining albeit a bit disappointing...
    The park is very nice. Unfortunately, they didn't make it big enough to attract any major Nats games.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin R
    replied
    Originally posted by DavidJames
    Yup - another huge fan with a couple of season tickets to the Colorado Rapids. I was disappointed to see Conor Casey scratched from today's line up.

Nice thing about working from home is I could watch, pause, work, repeat :)
    Right on David. It's on again btw. :)

When I lived in Boston, I used to go to as many Revs games as I could. One of things I miss about living in actual city. The National Team used to come through a lot too.

How do you like Dicks Park?

The game was certainly entertaining albeit a bit disappointing...

Leave a comment:

• DavidJames
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin R
    I'm a huge soccer fan, anybody else? So far great.. If the US can win in Azteca it's going to be huge. I've been watching the US play as long as I can remember and went to the '94 World Cup. Nice to see the US finally starting to compete..
    Yup - another huge fan with a couple of season tickets to the Colorado Rapids. I was disappointed to see Conor Casey scratched from today's line up.

Nice thing about working from home is I could watch, pause, work, repeat :)

Leave a comment:

• Kevin R
    started a topic Anybody watching the US/MEXICO game?

Anybody watching the US/MEXICO game?

I'm a huge soccer fan, anybody else? So far great.. If the US can win in Azteca it's going to be huge. I've been watching the US play as long as I can remember and went to the '94 World Cup. Nice to see the US finally starting to compete..
Working...
X