Advise will be apreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise will be apreciated

A friend of mine has a Pioneer Elite Pro 530 53'' RPTV and wants to sell it. He just has no idea what it is worth . does anyone know what something like this would go for ? I looked on Ebay and it was no help.

Thanks
    A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

Your friend is going to be sad at the price this will ultimately go for....

I had a 730 (64" version) that was only about 3 years old when I sold it. I got $1000 with it being in perfect condition. That was about 2 years ago.

I don't know what a 530 should cost now, but taking a guess, I would be surprised if $500 could be had. Depends on the buyer though - someone who used to drool over the prospect of getting one of these is the sort who will pay higher than some yahoo who just wants a cheap big screen.

Comment

Thanks ! He was hoping to at least get $500 but with the steep decline of flat panel TV's prices and the high demand of them this can only hurt the prises of used TV's . I'm glad I moved my RPTV years ago.
      A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Drunkonjackclassic
        Thanks ! He was hoping to at least get $500 but with the steep decline of flat panel TV's prices and the high demand of them this can only hurt the prises of used TV's . I'm glad I moved my RPTV years ago.
        I'm surprised that you could find a sucker to by anything from you...the way you treat your gear is rediculous!:no clue:
        The Original Drunkonjack!:stirthepot:

Comment

Working...
        X