Electronic/Techno Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic/Techno Fans

Hey guys, I found a store today that specializes in this stuff. Maybe you already know about it but I thought I'd post.

www.addictech.com

Tons of cool stuff. They even have vinyl. Also they sell different bitrates. 192, 320, flac, and wav.

Just bought "Gate Code" by Heyoka. It WILL work out your sub.....has bottomed my pb13 on several songs now
    Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

Originally posted by Jason
    Hey guys, I found a store today that specializes in this stuff. Maybe you already know about it but I thought I'd post.

www.addictech.com

Tons of cool stuff. They even have vinyl. Also they sell different bitrates. 192, 320, flac, and wav.

Just bought "Gate Code" by Heyoka. It WILL work out your sub.....has bottomed my pb13 on several songs now
    www.juno.co.uk
    www.beatport.com
    www.trackitdown.net
    www.digital-tunes.net
    www.emusic.com

Are all pretty good sources. Some like Juno have wavs and will sell cd's and vinyl. And if you're looking for bass heavy music, go for dubstep (e.g. Benga, Martyn, Caspa, 2562, etc.). Bassiest music I'm aware of, even beating out drum & bass.
    So say we all.

Comment

Thanks emac...I'll be checking those out.
      Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

Comment

Working...
      X