• There IS Justice after all

http://money.cnn.com/2009/06/29/news...ion=2009062909
    Hugh
    MELODY US Distributor
    www.angelcityaudio.com

A man is only as good as his words.

Saw that. The lives that he ruined...

Comment

He deserves every year and more. What a bastard.

This is also why I do my own investing, and diversify. I simply trust no one with my money anymore. :(

Comment

I wish I had money TO trust someone with ... :(
        (The first to sport a signature on TCAforum..)
        "Be kind, for everyone you meet is carrying a great burden." - Philo of Alexandria
        "Love God and be nice to people." - Brooks Everett of CBC
        d&k's webpage

Comment

He'll be in Club Fed, not picking up the soap in Attica...
          "Let the floating wall float" - m-fine

Comment

This sounds familiar :no clue:
            PhenomeNhan Audio Video

Your authorized ONIX dealer for the Great States of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.!
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by dane
              I wish I had money TO trust someone with ... :(
              Got to pay yourself first man. The bills never go away and you have to get that compound interest working for you because you can't get the time back. Even a little bit every month adds up fast. Put it in a retirement account where you can't get to it.

Comment

Originally posted by dvenardos
                ... you have to get that compound interest working for you because you can't get the time back
                Very true. I wish I had started much earlier.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison

Comment

Originally posted by arthurs
                  He'll be in Club Fed, not picking up the soap in Attica...
                  Too much of a flight risk for Club Fed, he'll be in close custody at the MCC (http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/nym/index.jsp) for quite a while and then off to medium custody at least. His age could theoretically keep him at the MCC indefinitely.

Comment

Depends on where they actually place him. He still has yet to help them with where any of the money is since he "turned himself in". He is not the one I want behind bars. It is all the others.

Comment

We are doing 401k.. not as much as I'd like, but we have from the start. Took a bunch also and put it into adding on to our home when we got pregnant with our 3rd child, so much of that will come back to us eventually also with equity in the home.. no worries.. :) just not as much as I'd like..

..dane
                      (The first to sport a signature on TCAforum..)
                      "Be kind, for everyone you meet is carrying a great burden." - Philo of Alexandria
                      "Love God and be nice to people." - Brooks Everett of CBC
                      d&k's webpage

Comment

He should lose it all.
                        engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by dane
                          just not as much as I'd like..
                          I think everyone can say that. Especially after the last year.:dizzy:

Comment

Originally posted by dvenardos
                            I think everyone can say that. Especially after the last year.:dizzy:
                            I've made a nice little rebound the last coupla months, though. For example, my AAPL stock bottomed out at around $85 back in Feb-March and now it's in the high $130's again. I bought that one at $7 a share, so even $85 looks great to me, and above that is pure gravy.

....and Dane, gotta pay yourself first AND keep it where you can't get it, even for a home addition. I've been so tempted to pull some money out to do a few more things to our house, too, but decided not to. I have stuck to this religiously for the last nine years and have built up pretty good savings.

Comment

Working...
                            X