Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P. David Carradine

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R.I.P. David Carradine

    David Carradine, the star of the 1970s television series “Kung Fu” and the title villain of the “Kill Bill” movies, has died in Thailand, The Associated Press reported. The United States Embassy in Bangkok told The A.P. that Mr. Carradine had been found dead in his hotel suite in Bangkok, where he was working on a movie. He was 72.

    --New York Times
    Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jason
    David Carradine, the star of the 1970s television series “Kung Fu” and the title villain of the “Kill Bill” movies, has died in Thailand, The Associated Press reported. The United States Embassy in Bangkok told The A.P. that Mr. Carradine had been found dead in his hotel suite in Bangkok, where he was working on a movie. He was 72.

    --New York Times
    Damn - loved him in Kill Bill.

    Just put the 3 Kung Fu dvds in my queue to watch with my 'grasshopper'.
    There's a fine line between gardening and Madness.
    -Cliff Clavin

    Comment


    • #3
      R.I.P. Grasshopper...

      Always loved Kung Fu & pretty much anything Carradine did, I enjoyed...

      all my childhood memories starting to leave me....

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow, shocker... even more shocking:

        (CNN) -- American actor David Carradine has been found dead, hanging by a nylon rope in a hotel room closet in Bangkok, Thailand, according a Thai police official.
        http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/06/0...ine/index.html

        Comment


        • #5
          I always loved Kung Fu when I was a kid. Sad

          Comment


          • #6
            What a shame. I was a big fan of the Kung Fu series. A lot of flops between it and the Kill Bill movies. I hope they didn't find him jacking off in the closet.
            Mark

            Comment


            • #7
              I loved Kung Fu and it affected me in a deep, funny kind of way... RIP

              Comment


              • #8
                Looks like it was an erotic thriller that may have killed him http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...carradine-dead
                Apparently you just got hypothetically banned by the unnamed new mods for the AV123.com forum that are working to clean the forums up on a forum that is currently closed. Sucks to be you :bite me:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Musicmaniac
                  Looks like it was an erotic thriller that may have killed him http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...carradine-dead
                  Boy....that's strange. On one hand, could be some sort of erotic mishap, perhaps suicide.

                  Lots of questions that could lead one to believe it was foul play, too.
                  About a pubic hair away from being banned!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    There are certainly worse ways to go, but not a hell of a lot.

                    Wouldn't a half-snorted 8 ball and a couple of scantily clad hookers make for a better death scene in a Bangkok hotel suite?
                    As it turns out, I was never banned. I was wrong yet again. First Obama, now this. :)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by droht
                      There are certainly worse ways to go, but not a hell of a lot.

                      Wouldn't a half-snorted 8 ball and a couple of scantily clad hookers make for a better death scene in a Bangkok hotel suite?
                      Add more coke and a couple hits of X and you got a deal. Two hookers would be fine, though.


                      Just kidding about the dope. I don't even drink anymore. Eight or ten years ago, though..........

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Now they're saying there may have been fowl play, I loathe chickens!
                        Apparently you just got hypothetically banned by the unnamed new mods for the AV123.com forum that are working to clean the forums up on a forum that is currently closed. Sucks to be you :bite me:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The part I don't get from that story is the fact his hands were bound. If his hands were bound, how could he hang himself?

                          And, how in the hell do you tie a shoestring around your......ummmm....."member", and take the rest of the shoe string and wrap it around your neck? I don't know about you, but mine doesn't reach quite that far up....even when I'm excited!!!!!!

                          And, if he truly did hang himself, how did he end up curled up on the floor?

                          They need McGyver, Columbo, and Matlock in on this one.
                          About a pubic hair away from being banned!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by graphicguy
                            They need McGyver, Columbo, and Matlock in on this one.
                            Or send in somebody who possesses all of those qualities, Chuck Norris.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I've been trying to work through that math as well. I couldn't tie my shoes in a hotel room closet, much less deal with the variety of things DC had going on.
                              As it turns out, I was never banned. I was wrong yet again. First Obama, now this. :)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X