Mi gtg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi gtg

For those who can't get enough on Saturday, you can join us Sunday June, 14 1pm for fun GTG. Mark Seaton will have his Catalysts in the main theater working with dual Terraform subs. Also, on display will be Mark's Submersive and Sparks.

There will likely be a few other suprises so stay tuned.

Let me know if you are interested in coming and I will add you to the list.

regards,
    Itai

Is this a game where we guess where you live?;)

Comment

Originally posted by django1
      MI, was the hint for Michigan. Itai is probably 30 mins from the Ann Arbor meet on Saturday in Novi, MI.

There should be a good group in attendance.

Comment

Yes, guessing required for this game. For those that don't want to play 48377 is the zip code.

Originally posted by django1
        Itai

Comment

Can I come to your GTG?
          Kevin
          Motor City Custom Audio
          Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
          Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Seaton
            MI, was the hint for Michigan. Itai is probably 30 mins from the Ann Arbor meet on Saturday in Novi, MI.

There should be a good group in attendance.
            Canuck here. I thought "Mi gtg" was "my gtg" mispelled :dizzy:...

Comment

sure, just make sure you check the gas tank before you leave the house.
              Originally posted by Sandbagger
              Can I come to your GTG?

Comment

Thought I would bump this up to the top since it is this weekend.
                Kevin
                Motor City Custom Audio

Comment

His fame (notoriety?) preceeds him...

I just got my AVS Home Theater Revealed latest DVD in the mail, starring none other than the man, Mark Seaton!!

Mark will be at Itai's gtg on Sunday showcasing his speakers and new subs. Can't wait!!
                  Regards,
                  Al
                  All my equipment & my DVD collection

Comment

A success!

Many thanks to Itai & Mel for hosting another great gtg today.

Pix are now available at http://alhull.com/itai2009.

Products showcased were from Mark Seaton and Jim Salk. Kevin brought an Onix 2-channel speaker setup with matching Onix CD player and 2-channel amp.

I'll leave it up to the respective attendees to post any comments about their gear, etc.

We watched some great bass scenes from Ratatouille, Open Range and Blue Man Group Megastar tour.

Later on a dedicated few of us watched The Fifth Element on Blu-Ray in the theater with floor-shaking bass provided by a pair of Seaton Terraforms.

Itai - your theater kicks ass!!!
                    Regards,
                    Al
                    All my equipment & my DVD collection

Comment

wow
                      Hugh
                      MELODY US Distributor
                      www.angelcityaudio.com

A man is only as good as his words.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh
                        wow
                        +1 !!
                        "Let the floating wall float" - m-fine

Comment

So I heard this rumor while I was there that Kevin is now an Onix dealer. :poke:

The gear looks real nice, and sounded good too.
                          With a shovel...

Comment

Originally posted by Stereodude
                            So I heard this rumor while I was there that Kevin is now an Onix dealer. :poke:

The gear looks real nice, and sounded good too.

Thanks Seth

And yes it is true, I am now the midwest/canada dealer for Onix Audio.
                            Kevin
                            Motor City Custom Audio

Comment

It was a really great meet. As usual I was scrambling until the last minute. Mark brought Catalysts for the theater which were a great match to my dual terraform subs. Mark worked his magic on top of the Audessey Pro EQ to make the theater sound simply amazing.

The sound stage was seamless, just imagine a wall of sound. Regardless of where you sit, or even stand the sound was great.

Mark also setup a set of Sparks and Submersive (in a wood finish) in another room. Its amazing what this sub/sat system can deliver.

Kevin brought the Onix 2 channel gear which looked and sounded great. Kevin also demonstrated how child friendly the set is by allowing my 1 year old son to play with the remote.

Jim Salk brought a pair of piano gloss red HT2TL speakers. These matched our cabinets in the kitchen... my wife is in love with them.

Overall, it was a blast to see everyone and talk about AV gear.

Itai

Comment

Working...
                              X