FREE Trends amp.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Trends amp.....

I sent Craig a request to post this but no answer yet. I'm sure he won't mind:clapper: As you guys know I am a AV123 member and started my site so we could have a place to go. I am glad Craig has opened his site for all of us refugees to communicate. If you want to visit mine and register for the Trends amp give away, go to http://horen.lifeme.net and register, log in to the ChatBox on the dark bar on the top right. We will be using random.org and my beautiful daughter will be the pushing the button sometime today......tell your friends.....
    This is for fun.....nothing else....:rock:
    Owner - engulfaudio.com
    Authorized Acurus, Aragon, Bryston, Denon, Marantz, Pro-Ject Dealer...and a bunch more

Originally posted by mobileusa
    I sent Craig a request to post this but no answer yet. I'm sure he won't mind:clapper: As you guys know I am a AV123 member and started my site so we could have a place to go. I am glad Craig has opened his site for all of us refugees to communicate. If you want to visit mine and register for the Trends amp give away, go to http://horen.lifeme.net and register, log in to the ChatBox on the dark bar on the top right. We will be using random.org and my beautiful daughter will be the pushing the button sometime today......tell your friends.....
    This is for fun.....nothing else....:rock:

Good God.... whatever you do, don't post this on Audioholics.

:crazy:

Unless of course, you want to PURCHASE ad space that litters their forum like a New York city burrough during a trash workers strike.

:stirthepot:
    John W.
    Indy

Comment

Cool. I registered. I even got the same name. :) Now waiting for approval.
      My IB
      http://picasaweb.google.com/steven.nock/IB

Comment

Originally posted by quadman
        Good God.... whatever you do, don't post this on Audioholics.

:crazy:

Unless of course, you want to PURCHASE ad space that litters their forum like a New York city burrough during a trash workers strike.

:stirthepot:
        I tried...:rock:
        Owner - engulfaudio.com
        Authorized Acurus, Aragon, Bryston, Denon, Marantz, Pro-Ject Dealer...and a bunch more

Comment

I tried...:rock:
          Have you been labled a pimp and been banned yet?
          John W.
          Indy

Comment

I even got banned for life on audiokarma....how can I survive?....
            Owner - engulfaudio.com

Comment

Originally posted by quadman
              Have you been labled a pimp and been banned yet?
              pimp, yes....banned, no...
              Owner - engulfaudio.com

Comment

I even got banned for life on audiokarma....how can I survive?....

:rlmfao:
                John W.
                Indy

Comment

banned for life? Who are you...Pete Rose or something?

I registered..waiting on approval. Good luck with your site.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowmaNick
                    banned for life? Who are you...Pete Rose or something?

I registered..waiting on approval. Good luck with your site.
                    it's really just for fun....but soon the new LS10...aww nevermind....

as soon as I receive the request, I will be like the Orman-ator and say"you, my good friend, have been approved!!...gotta go...
                    Owner - engulfaudio.com

Comment

just got Craigs' blessing....thanks Craig:clapper:

BTW, once you register you will be registered automatically now....no lines....no waiting...:rock:
                      Owner - engulfaudio.com

Comment

I just registered ... If I send a couple of Big Wally's deoderant wearing hookers over, will you pimp my products there ? :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by craigsub
                          I just registered ... If I send a couple of Big Wally's deoderant wearing hookers over, will you pimp my products there ? :angel:
                          That was deoderant they were wearing? Geesh.... I thought it was expensive French perfume. :woo:
                          John W.
                          Indy

Comment

Originally posted by craigsub
                            for a small fee....:greedy:
                            Owner - engulfaudio.com

Comment

I'm in now too! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X