Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tapatalk plugin for new forum (vBulletin)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk plugin for new forum (vBulletin)?

Love that the forum is up and running again. Any chance you can install the Tapatalk plugin again?

Originally posted by TheGief View Post
    Love that the forum is up and running again. Any chance you can install the Tapatalk plugin again?
    That's a good question. As of now apparently vBulletin Cloud does not support it although it's said that its native mobile responsive theme is quite good.

We're happy to have your feedback either way so consider this the thread for that.

Comment

Bummer, well in case you're interested the only two features I use Tapatalk for is:
      1. subscribing to topics so that I can have one view to see if there are new posts on the things i care about
      2. timeline view that shows all new posts across all topics
      Maybe #2 can be achieved with some tweaking. There is a "latest activity" section i found but it is only for the things i've participated in. Maybe i'm just not seeing it but i'm looking for something like the latest view on hifiguides. They use Discourse though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGief View Post
        Bummer, well in case you're interested the only two features I use Tapatalk for is:
        1. subscribing to topics so that I can have one view to see if there are new posts on the things i care about
        2. timeline view that shows all new posts across all topics
        Maybe #2 can be achieved with some tweaking. There is a "latest activity" section i found but it is only for the things i've participated in. Maybe i'm just not seeing it but i'm looking for something like the latest view on hifiguides. They use Discourse though.
        I 2nd this

Comment

Working...
        X