X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOOHOO 1K Post...

it was this one...http://tweakcityaudio.com/forum/show...&postcount=592
    and I didn't know it at the time.
    Yes, I have no life. Just waiting on SCAMP , SS-10, or whatever the hell it is at this point. But, fact of the matter is...I have contributed GREATLLY
    to the avatar hottie thread and have had at least 3 other meaningful post since my arrival...a long...L O N G time ago, waiting for (sub that has now since be re-named) SCAMP x2:rock::raspberry::snaggletooth::crowd::toilet:

Congrats
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

:woo: Yeah, you carried this forum all by yourself for a while. You deserve a free... :eyebrows: Right Craig?

Comment

Price will be getting an exceptional deal on a pair of Sasquatch-10's, for sure.

Comment

Dude! You gotta GET OUT MORE!!!!!!!
          There's a fine line between gardening and Madness.
          -Cliff Clavin

Comment

Woot! Congrats Price! I do recall you saying something about how you were going to become the equivalent of Skeeter over hear or something like that. You're posts would be doubled if there was a college football thread going, which is not a bad idea since spring practice is just around the corner!
            Hopefully some TCA products in the near future!

Comment

Originally posted by craigsub
              Price will be getting an exceptional deal on a pair of Sasquatch-10's, for sure.
              :applause::applause:

Comment

Congrats Price...only 869 more for me

Comment

I figure my posting breakdown goes something like this : AH Thread - 25% Useless Rambling - 65% A/V Related Help (getting or giving) - 20%

:stirthepot: & :hissyfit: about TCA product/AV123 - 20%
                  PWI (posting while intoxicated) - 74.9%
                  Posting when I thought I was "somewhere else" - 5.1%

Yup, that covers it. All 210% of my post!! :woo::no clue::toilet:
                  Originally posted by craigsub
                  Aren't we all?? If they live up to the "hype" and expectations, I think so!!
                  Just glad the ball is rolling again. It was a "strange" year, to say the least...:crazy:
                  The timing on everything is really about as perfect as it could be. Patience has paid off in spades. I've just gotta figure out how to incorporate everything I wanna hear/try out!!! Mandie excited too! She's about ready to "finish off" a 5.1 set-up....

Originally posted by etcarroll
                  Dude! You gotta GET OUT MORE!!!!!!!
                  You're telling me... :eyebrows: But now that Spring is here, I will slow down a bit. Most of my posting is early AM before I go to work...

Originally posted by alembic
                  Woot! Congrats Price! I do recall you saying something about how you were going to become the equivalent of Skeeter over hear or something like that. You're posts would be doubled if there was a college football thread going, which is not a bad idea since spring practice is just around the corner!
                  Yup, it's that time!! AU started this past week...excitement in the air...don't know what to expect w/ the new staff. But Chizik has surrounded himself with some top notch coaches. I think he will do just fine. And listening to him, you would think he has always been an Auburn man. Trooper Taylor is getting some air time too. He is the one really firing folks up. He means bizznezz!!

Just another big thanks to CC for allowing us a free place to hang out and play - and often times learn. Looking forward to sharing my experience with all the toys CC has in the mix. Ain't Audiophelia great!!:clapper:

Comment

Originally posted by rumonkey2
                    You're telling me... :eyebrows: But now that Spring is here, I will slow down a bit. Most of my posting is early AM before I go to work...
                    That's pretty funny, I work nights and always, always, see you on here first in the AM. Like getting your morning coffee but instead of reading the paper you come on and post up on the nights happenings.. Yes, that means I'm always checking the forums in the middle of the night too.. :embarass:
                    "Arguing on the internet is like trying to make sense out of Bupkiss. You just end up looking foolish". ---Craigsub 04.21.2009

Comment

Working...
                    X