Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers Needed

A young family friend was in a vicious motorcycle accident. It does not look good. At 9:00 tonight we are having a nation wide prayer time at 9:00 central. Please pray for his recovery. Please post this in your page. His name is Dennis D.
    Thank you,
    Robert Meeks
    Owner - engulfaudio.com
    Authorized Acurus, Aragon, Bryston, Denon, Marantz, Pro-Ject Dealer...and a bunch more

Prayers sent
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

Prayer sent. God bless.
      I came, I saw, I purchased.

Comment

Prayers sent for him, his family and what is clearly an amazing circle of friends.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Thank you for your prayers. This indeed is an answer to prayers. We had thousands on Facebook, local churches, family, and friends praying. In two months he went from the doctor telling me he had a few days and if he is "lucky" he may survive but.... two weeks later he comes out of his coma talking crazy but still not moving, three weeks go by and he is alert still talking crazy but regains use of his limbs. Last Monday he walked, Thursday he was released to his parents, still had limited use of one arm, but talking sensible, laughing, and blessed. He told me he was doubting if there was a God. He said he is a definite believer now. He knows he has a purpose because his life was spared.

Thank you again for your prayers,
            Robert
            Owner - engulfaudio.com
            Authorized Acurus, Aragon, Bryston, Denon, Marantz, Pro-Ject Dealer...and a bunch more

Comment

Praise the Lord. Prayers said.
              engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

God is totally awesome!

Comment

glad to hear things have improved for the better.
                  A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

Comment

Working...
                  X